"H...hi."
She stuttered and looked away. Rohaan got it that she is not interested in talking but still he asked,
"Won't you tell me your name?"

Eshaal didn't want to tell him anything. She tried to excuse herself but again Rohaan stopped her.

"Wait. Don't run away. Now we are like a family so you should feel comfortable with me."
He said with a smirk. Eshaal was confused with his words but she doesn't want to argue with him.

"Let's come to the point. I would love if you will join us for the reception tomorrow. You can come for your friend right?" He said with a smirk.

Why would she go for the reception? She is just a friend. She thought. She was going to deny the invitation when she felt a strong grip on her shoulder.

"No she won't be able to come. We have plans for tomorrow." Amaan said looking directly into Rohaan's eyes as if he was warning him. He strongly gripped Eshaal shoulder as if she belongs to him. Eshaal was shocked to see this reaction. She was continuously looking at his face which has a tint of anger and annoyance.
Rohaan was confused.
Are they a couple?
He thought but left from there without saying anything.
Amaan removed his hands from her shoulder and was leaving from there when Eshaal stopped him.

"What plans we have tomorrow?" She asked.

"There are no plans but if you want we can make one."

"Oh really?"
She asked with a smirk, folding her hands on her chest.

"Yeah. We can go to the beach at evening for the sunset. I have heard that's the epitome of beauty. "
He said not breaking the eye contact with her.

"Nice idea. But I have to ask for permission."

"Well it doesn't matter if we go or not. The only thing that matter is your consent that would you like to spend some time with me? Will you be comfortable and feel safe? Do you trust me? " He asked.

"If it's only about my consent then I would love to go. I trust you and it always feels so safe and special."

Amaan smiled at her words.

"Then be ready. Tomorrow at 6p.m. I will pick you up from your home." He said and left.

She smiled insanely and that moment was initiation of a fairytale.

Next Day

Eshaal was getting ready to go for the date as she would define it. She was continuously smiling thinking about Amaan. But she was worried too.
What if Haadia become mad?
Her thoughts were distributed by Haadia approaching her.

"Where are you going at this time?" She asked sternly.

Eshaal got nervous. She was not getting right words to explain but she have to go today no matter what.