Escape the Anti-Entropy

A/N: When darkness arises but there was a butter knife sticking in the lever that you were about to pull.

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

Busy typing and checking that everything is ready, it was time for the Tuna to escape from the Anti-Entropy. It a while to set this up since the Anti-Entropy base was actually a lot larger than the game had shown. I'm surprise they even installed an arcade room too.

I'm glad that Kiana was stronger than before. Though, normally I thought Raiden Mei would be captured and Wendy too, but this was new. Probably because Wendy was currently not weakened, and Raiden Mei was on guard more than Kiana.

...Or because Cocolia wants to know how the heck a metal bat can beat up a mech without a problem. Yeah, that too.

There's also Honkai energy of a Herrscher that they might have sense. Which makes things more difficult if they somehow find out about it. Though, I'm sure Sirin hid herself at that time. Hmm....

Either way, this should be fine for now since I was kind a hoping for Kiana to take out Cocolia. If she can't, then that's fine since I need to get her ready for Otto.

Yeah, Otto might have known that Tuna is in Anti-Entropy. He'll probably want to know information about her. If he had known about the awakening, then he might speed up his plans or change it. Which this can be a risking thing since the timeline of the story I know can change. Though... it already did since Wendy is still alive and well.

...Wait, did Kiana have a stealth skill yet? Hold on... Nope she didn't. Well, this might be a major problem. Well since Sirin is there, what could go wrong?

I... just jinx it, didn't I?

~Time Skip-Chan~ (Chibi Summon Tunas arguing for Chibi Mei's thighs to sleep on)

Kiana's Pov:

At night fall, I immediately broke the camera once I have everything I need to prepare for this escape. Big sis was a big help making sure I got everything I needed for this.

I went towards the door and managed to hack into it. Opening the door, I took a peek out to see if anyone was there. Luckly, no one was there, so I dash out of the room I was trapped in.

Going from corner to corner, I made sure to take a quick look and hide if someone was walking down the hallways. Things were getting smoothly as it flows.

In truth, I really want to take down Cocolia for payback, but at the moment, I'm currently in an unknown place that I don't know how many enemies are there. I mean sure I can win easily, but I don't want to be tired a lot. The best way to deal with this, is to try to find the exit out of here. Seriously, why is the whole base only colored blue, dark blue, light blue, and black? This is very weird.

Anyways, I tried to get to a better spot to contact Aunt Teri or Himeko-sensei, but they weren't responding for some reason. Seriously?! What are they doing if they are not helping me?!

~Meanwhile...~

Theresa's Pov:

I was at my office sitting and reading my current favorite manga book of the time. Ah, the best of the best. I even made sure to keep my communications on silence.

Nothing will stop me from reading this!

~Now back to our Tuna...~

Kiana's Pov:

Ugh, I can't get help from outside of here.

Wait, is there a vent somewhere? Maybe I can vent my way out of here. Yeah, that'll be the most effective way to do this.