Arson and the Panick Awakening

A/N: Love is only a concept of a person's feelings. In the end, there not always love when you look underneath the surface of one's true nature.

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

So... it finally begins. The start of the story of this world is now about to reveal itself. It'll soon awaken. Whether Kiana somehow prevents it, or she just being a Tuna and lets it happen. Though, Kiana hasn't used her skill 'Observe'. I'm guessing that means she didn't know about the rude awakening that is going to happen soon.

Oh well, at least she's strong enough to stay awake instead of going to sleep in the original story. The only problem is her Honkai resistance and using Honkai energy. Even if she can survive the eruption, it's the Herrscher core and the future Honkai bomb that is the major problem.

Hmm... how do I get in touch with the fragment of Sirin that is inside of the core? She's not waking up until Raiden Mei awakening. I guess the only possibly right now is going inside the mindscape. To do that, I'll have to go in Kiana's mind first and then find the fragment to enter Sirin's mindscape.

The tricky part is that I won't be able to view the outside while I'm inside the mindscape. Meaning, I would be missing out the action of what Kiana is doing. I don't know how long it would take to cooperate with Sirin. I won't be able to refill the food list in the shop or guide Kiana. Though, she can still use her menu list.

Now that I think about it, what is Kiana doing- What....

Looking at the screen that I view on Kiana, there were houses being set on fire. Literally, a Tuna with a flamethrower burning down buildings like it's nothing. She also smiling like she's listening the screams of people like music.

...I made or made not had created an arson.

I only give her the flamethrower for burning down perverts. Didn't think she would actually burn down people's houses. Though, this is the Tuna we are talking about. Dang she's laughing like it's nothing.

The houses Kiana is burning, are the ones that harmed Raiden Mei. Which makes sense, I would go arson if they went too far. Protecting someone important to you is something that you can understand it well. How are the police being not there though?

Ah, I forgot that there is even less security than before. Reason? Well, ever since Mr. Raiden is in jail, Cocolia only focuses on the project to open a certain place to rescue someone. Because of that, she didn't pay attention to the city itself. Leaving only a few cops out there dealing with it, while the rest of the security are with Cocolia.

Basically, we have a tyrant. Or was it a dictator? Either way, due to that, our Tuna here can go chaotic now. This also would backfire since it will allow bad people to become more violence than before.

At the very least, our Tuna is still smart enough to not kill the innocent people while burning houses... I think. Hopefully, because her intelligence is not really low but also not really high either. I mean- ...I see someone butt on fire that for sure.

Hold on... wait a minute... is she... gaining EXP?

Ahem looks like our Tuna has joined the dark side. Oh, dear lord, what have I done? Meh, at least I'm screwing the rules here. Besides, arson is normal in my previous life. So, how bad would it be here?

Oh... I think I just jinx it. Didn't I?

~Time Skip-Chan~ (Chibi Kiana giving Chibi Seele a baked cookie... that is baked by Chibi Kiana)

Kiana's Pov:

"BURN DOWN THE HOUSES! FEAR ME WITH HOLY FIRE!" I shouted while I laugh at these petty people.