Welcome, Sensei, Dorms, and Teammate

A/N: When you know men are strong, but a woman's fury is what men fear the most.

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

After watching um- Ahem, the two sister's talk for entertainment... The process of awakening the fragment Herrscher is going well.

Sirin's level from 130 has increased to 145. 15 level from gathering Honkai energy during their time together and while waiting for the Hypersion to land at their arrival station. Although it is taking some time, At the very least 2nd player will be able to appear soon. That also means more work.... Oh well.

I made sure I created more quests when they arrived at the Valkryie school. This'll help them on the long run. There also two new skills for Kiana and one new skill for Sirin. Though, the next event is mostly about Kiana's time in school and training to be a professional Valkryie. Means more training! That also means we can take this up a notch.

Since Sirin already has told Kiana bits of their past and can see each other's stats. I can help them become more cooperate in combat. Sooner Sirin can switch in and out with Kiana, the more teamwork they have. A good duo if they can cooperate with each other.

Now I don't think I need to help Tuna out with her reckless since the new school she's going to can fix that.... I think. Otherwise, Sirin is going to have to somehow get Kiana better.

The only reason why I can't help much other than giving quests and other things, is because there might be some higher up that will notice me if chance. I would rather not face someone that can one tap me. Besides, Kiana doesn't have to- oh wait....

I forgot she chose Brave mode too. Which means that... Sirin can't have her own body. Though, she's mostly a fragment. At the very least, they can switch players.

Well dang, this is difficult now that the 3rd eruption is over. Time to add more to the training arc and see if Tuna can get smarter than before. Though it's surprising that Sirin is smarter than Kiana. Even though she was a mad child before. Now she's a womanizer.

Damn it Siegfried! Why did you make Sirin even more a of a womanizer than before?! Ugh, this might be a problem if I have to keep watching Sirin lusting every woman she sees. At least 2nd player option is not available until she wakes up... yet.

I wonder how Kiana is doing now. Let's find out.

I pull out the screen and sees Kiana waking up with her friend waiting for her and two other people that are there. Looks like they're having a moment.

Now let's get back to working, shall we?

~Time Skip-Chan~ (Chibi Theresa being confused and blushing from Chibi Kiana making weird noises while sleeping)

Kiana's Pov:

After waking up from being destroyed by my older sister, I notice that I was not in the same room I was before.

Looking around, I see Mei-Senpai and two other people in the room. Before I could do anything, Mei-Senpai hugs me while I see tears in her eyes filled with worries and relieved. Spending time with Mei-Senpai and talking, I'm glad that Mei-Senpai is back and ok. But when my older sister talks, I was jumped a bit. Realizing that Sirin-Sensei can talk in my mind, I calmed down and made sure Mei-Senpai doesn't have to worry about it. But my older sister doesn't want me to tell Mei-Senpai or anyone else that I have a talking person in my head.

After catching up with everything that I was missing and all, I looked at the two people that were waiting and noticed one that I recognized. Aunt Teri! Why is she here? And who is that red haired woman next to her?