Awakening of the System and Kaslana

Y/N Pov:

OH SHI-

"OW MY LEG!"

How the heck did a child broke my leg?!

Damn it all! This is why children are evil these days.

I was holding my leg while noticing the child was shit eating grin at me. The child quickly left with 500 bucks from me.

Seriously, when what did parents started to teach kids how to use a crowbar at people?!

Anyways, Hello there. I'm Y/N L/N. Currently looking for a job since my parents kick me out due to me failing a grade in high school. I do own an apartment, but it's not going to last if I don't get a job soon. Can't even get a freaking job because I'm not an adult. Like, seriously? At least give me a part time job!

I mean-

*Honk Honk! *

Truck-Kun: "AYO AYO WATCH OUT WATCH OUT!"

Before I can even turn around to see what was going on...

BAM!

Yeah... I died.

Anyways....

My vision was blackening out after that truck hits me. Everything was dark until I open my eyes in a very unparticular place. It was very bright and around me is full of tall grass but with a green colored sky. Basically, everything is green.

...I touched grass...

Odd... I could've sworn that I would be in a void or everything in pitch black like those manga or anime shows that people were send into the void or something to be reborn to some OP or Bullshit powers. Man... I guess that didn't happen.

While I was looking around, there was a sound nearby. Curiously, I went through the tall grass and notices a lake was there... but it's green.

Is everything... green?

Is this what I get for not touching grass for 5 years?

Is this why because I was called a nerd or a weeb?

Have the gods decided to suffer me with everything around me with only the color green?

Even the fish that just jump from the lake moments ago was colored green.

Before I can do anything, I heard the sound again. Looking up to see someone was standing on top of the lake wearing a dress and hat. No shoes or socks. Though... their green colored as well. Wait! Even their skin is green!

Welcome Mortal. To my dominate.

The person said, though I couldn't tell if it's a male or female due to the incoming fog appearing.

Wait a minute... dominate... and I'm supposed to be dead. I'm guessing this person is a god or something. Great, I guess this god loves the color green or likes to suffer me with green everywhere.

I have a feeling this god is grinning even if I can't see it. Well, lets get this over with.

"I'm guessing this is where I either going to be reincarnate or send to the afterlife," I said.

Indeed, though you're incorrect on one thing. Most mortals get send to the afterlife or reincarnate by any gods of their choice. Either an evil or good god can suffer you or give you a good life. You're very lucky that I'm not that evil as they might think.

Oh... Well, I should've thought about this. I guess that makes sense since in anime or manga, the gods appearance is different but couldn't be the same one that everyone would've go to the same one.