A Year Growth

A/N: When you think you did something important, but in the end... You were never important to begin with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

It had been one year since I watched Kiana getting trained by the quests that I gave. She is improving quite well. Sooner or later, she might actually defeat bosses without a problem now. Though, the bosses are only a fragment of their strength since the beginning of her first fight.

The lowest to highest level of the bosses are from level 120 to level 150. I made sure to check it that it's only a fragment of the bosses' strength. Reason, because I'm trying to get her at least to a strong base form before she even gets her Herrscher forms or other forms. Although, I'm kind a surprise she hasn't gotten interested to the form list in the shop.

Even then, I'm proud to train the Tuna here. She's grown up so well and strong. Now she can rip and tear people down if she wanted to.

What I didn't expect... was that she is has a decent amount of intelligence, but still dumb enough to do a reckless charge against a boss fight. I mean... her math went up from 0% to 45% so... I guess even when having a good amount of intelligence, she is still a Tuna as always.

There were a lot of things that happened in the past year. But that's not what I'm worried about. The fact that it's even a miracle that Kiana doesn't even use the Gacha in the menu. I'm glad she hasn't touch it, but I have a bad feeling about something is going to happen. I swear, I hear the addiction coming from somewhere... anyways.

Her process is doing good. She was able to survive every single boss that comes at her. The daily quests and side quests are also doing fine. Her level didn't really go as much as I thought it would. I guess we need her to defeat bosses or honkai beasts for it to work. Either way, Kiana needs to take on one or two more and she'll handle the 3rd eruption easier than the original has.

Though, there is one problem....

[Money: $0]

She's broke.

I have never seen someone bought so many things from the shop in any stories I read. I mean... even the food list is sold out. And here I thought a certain pink puff ball guy was the most gluttony of all when it comes to food.

I don't know why, but she bought random things that are good and bad. Though, she would see them as cool or helpful for her. But most of all, she took the smut book in the shop! Not a dating book, not a love book, not a how to flirt book, not a how to be a yandere book, but a smut book?!

I- I didn't even know that was there! Seriously, when I realize it came from the dating mode. I just remember that this is both Brave and Dating difficulty. Good thing she doesn't really know what the smut book is talking about. That Tuna intelligence is still not there it looks like.

Now then, we still have a half year left until Mei Raiden's father got called on the news. I'm going to spend as much time as needed for Kiana to be strong enough to bare against the Herrscher of Thunder and more later onwards.

Let's just hope Kiana can handle what is coming next.

~Time Skip-Chan~ (Chibi Bronya being shocked that Chibi Kiana can know what 9 plus 10 is.)

Kiana's Pov:

Year 1, Day 370.

It's been a year and five days since I started training. I don't know why; I feel like I can lift a building or something. I'm happy that I'm strong, but I don't know why I need to get stronger.

But hey! I got a better grade in my classes than before! For some reason, I felt like I know what I'm doing sometimes. Even Mei-Senpai was happy that I'm doing better.