Herrscher of Wind and Ambush

A/N: In the dark days, what can be more critical than a sword, when there is a gun?

~~~~~

Kiana's Pov:

While we were escorting Wendy to the ship that Himeko is at, taking down every Honkai Beast in our way was annoying and boring. The Levels of these ones are ones in the 20s and 30s. They even barely give any after defeating them.

The only good thing about taking these Honkai Beasts is gaining Honkai energy. Mostly for big sis that is.

Wendy seems to be chilling and happy to be with us. Mostly talking to Bronya and a few times with me and Mei-Senpai. I guess Bronya and Wendy are best buds right now.

Closer and closer, we are approaching towards the ship. I have big sis keep on radar in case if Wendy's Herrscher of Wind awakens. So far, there is nothing to worry about. Though with many Honkai beasts and zombies around, the chances of Wendy gain Honkai energy can be a problem.

Call me reckless or not, I made sure the Honkai energy does reach to Wendy by dashing towards them and taking them out quick. It's a good idea, but a dumb one when fighting alone without team cooperation. But that's how I do anyways since I fight alone a lot.

I keep getting a lecture from Mei-Senpai and Himeko-sensei even though I couldn't say that I know Wendy can get Honkai energy when getting near the Honkai beasts and zombies. It'll make me suspicious about my knowledge on how I know more about Herrschers than them. Luckily, I can act dumb and unlock a new skill for acting skill. Which I didn't expect to have something like that.

In truth, I did admit I try to see what sins that Wendy has, so far there are none. Which did surprises me. I thought she has at least one, but nothing. I guess she gotten over whatever she thought of. It's really good that she is happy right now. Otherwise, I might see her going crazy Herrscher like it's nothing. She probably won't be like my big sis who is a big pervert.

...Right?

Anyways, it's been over three hours and we are one mile away from the ship.

[Main Quest (Completed)

Objective: Escort the crippled Valkyrie, Wendy! Bring her back safely!

Time Limit: 9:00:00
Current Time: 00:43:12

Reward:

1xP90
$170,000
+15 stat points

Bonus Reward!

You have pampered Wendy! She now has a crush on you.]

...Eh?

When did I pamper with Wendy? This is so confusing. My brain cells are killing me.

But either way, I looks like I completed the quest. I wonder what the P90 does? Is it good? Maybe. It looks like a gun when I check it. I'll test it later.

Next, I put 15 stats into my strength and intelligence. I don't want my big sis complaining that I didn't put some to intelligence. Though, it did help me with math and English. I also needed it since the condition with my tuna army skill is a problem if they're talking nonsense... like last time. Stupid mini me. Don't give Mei-Senpai a proposal just like that.

"ki-"

What do I do? There are too many options from shop, training, quests, and more.

"Kian-"

I feel like this will be endless without something new. I mean, it's very repetitive right now. Since there isn't different from fighting and training.

"Kiana-"