Q&A Time

Basically, I'm going to answer the question from the previous ones and you readers can ask more questions as I answer them all.

~

From @Adamharith12 's questions:

1. When will you make Kiana meet the reader?
Answer: Probably mid or late of the story.

2. Can you make her fight an Adeptus Astartes?
Answer: In a later training arc, maybe. Now, no.

~

From @TheOliveGod 's questions:

1. Is Kiana gonna have a harem?
Answer: Yes, due to the fragment of Sirin inside of her going to go conquer women habit....

2. If yes (from previous question), will the reader be a part of it or are we just gonna be alone and a virgin for the rest of eternity?
Answer: No, Y/N is not part of the harem, but there is a love interest that Y/N will get in the future. Hint: Not in Honkai World.

~

From @Ray1241 's question:

1. Will we get a love interest or forever stay a single dingle Pringle forever?
Answer: Y/N will get a love interest, just not in Honkai World.

~

From @Yahzz2002 's question:

1. Is it considered selfcest if Sirin and Kiana have $*%?
Answer: Sirin is originally not blood related to the Kaslana family, but due to Otto she does have a bit of it. So, kind a but not really at the same time.

~

From @The_DripStinct_Tuna 's question:

1. Will Kiana has power like DMC or Megaman series?
Answer: Yes and No. Depends on the situation really but you get what I mean.

~

That's all the usernames that asked questions right now.

If you have questions, ask them here and now. I'll answer them now as best as I can.

*

*

*

That's all and enjoy the story.