Tuna meets Womanizer Void

A/N: When your parents expect you to be good or close to perfect on grades, jobs, or better life than them. But then, you weren't and only human. Is life from parents cruel, or is the world crueler than it already is?

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

It's been a few hours since Kiana fell unconscious from her fight with Herrscher of Thunder. Due to that, both Kiana and Mei were taken by the Valkyries to a ship known as the Hypersion, where a red-haired lady is at after rescuing the two girls and a robot girl? After bringing the survivors from the Nagazora city, they headed towards a certain school for Valkyries to learn and prepare for against Honkai. Yes, I'm talking about the school known as Saint Freya Academy. Yes, the principal is a little smol girl that will chain you up and bash you with a large cross symbol to the face.

Currently, Kiana and Mei are both in the infirmary of this ship that is still traveling in the air. Of course, I decided to say goodbye to a Void fragment queen since I know what is going to happen. Yes, I won't be meeting the Tuna yet... For now.

Now, I'm back in my current place that is pretty much lonely, but it'll do. After all, ever since Kiana managed to somehow defeat a Herrscher, just barely though. She has improved and level up of course. Unfortunately, however, she didn't get the chance to use sand manipulation yet in real combat. Everything else is doing just fine, the problem as of now is that....

What will happen when Kiana meets the Void Queen? Hmm, it would be interesting to see what will happen if they meet this early on. Though, normally I would've let them meet later during the time when Kiana is a student of Saint Freya Academy. I guess we'll just have to step up a notch for this to work.

The fool Tuna meeting the Womanizer of Void. Interesting titles, eh?

Now that you mention it... are they still sisters? I'm pretty sure they're not blood related, but they are mostly like stepsisters. Hold that a moment... Does that mean- But how would they like to do it? They are one in the same body. In the mind maybe, but how would they have chi- oh... I see now. Ahem, anyways....

"Let's us see how this entertaining will be now." I spoke out loudly as I watch the screen where two people in a mindscape is at.

~Time Skip-Chan~ (Chibi Raven bounces at Chibi Kiana with... hungry eyes? Chibi Mei death glaring at Chibi Raven while holding a giant katana)

Kiana's Pov:

Opening my eyes, I notices that I wasn't laying on the same ground or looking at the same sky. The ground was stone and not Honkai dirt. The sky is blue and not dark. Is it morning?

I was confused until I realize that I was supposed to be fighting that thief! Where is that thief and where is Mei-Senpai?! Even more, where am I?!

Getting up from the ground, I looked around to see an unfamiliar place with a fountain nearby and out in the open with bushes and benches around the place. There wasn't anyone around. Not only that, but the air and water are not... moving?

The water from the fountain wasn't moving, no wind is blowing, and no sound other than my foot and breath is heard. This is super weird. Is this a dream or something? Because I was supposed to save Mei-Senpai if I can remember.

While I was wondering and being a bit worried of need to see Mei-Senpai, there was someone nearby just waiting for me to notice. It took me a while to realize someone was here at the opposite end of the fountain from me. And floating too!

(A/N: I don't own this image)