Cubes and Tuna

A/N: Life is Cruelty no matter who or what you are. ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~

Before Y/N meets Kiana....

Y/N's Pov:

Ugh... what the heck just happen?

Huh... what is this?

Waking up in an unknown place, I realize I have my physical body again. Though, I need to get use to it again since I was out of it for a while. When I was about to move, my foot stepped on something. Looking down I noticed it was a cube.

Looking at a strange cube with glowing blue outlines, I pick it up and notices it floating above my hand. It was a four-by-four cube with only blue and black colors. Around me is all pitch dark and the only light source is the cube right now. Of course, I notice that there is written symbols on each square face.

Curiously, I tried to move it like the one cube where you have to get all side the same color. Instead of doing that, apparently, I pulled one out of the cube. It began to glow brightly until a screen appeared from it. Surprisingly, there was options on the screen.

Judging by it, I then realized that it was similar to a setting screen like in some the games I use to play. Checking the symbol on the cube face I pulled out, I noticed that it was the same symbols for setting to most games and others.

One by one, there was more symbols that I know of and more screens for each symbol on the faces. In total, there were 24 symbols meaning 24 different screens. Many different options and choices to make. Many creative and ideas that I can do around the space I'm in.

In one of the symbols, I can change the area around me. Another is to make different ideas and choices like in games similar of a system. Then another was an outline of stats and skills and sorts. There even a screen where I can make new skills, forms, magic, and more. Interesting to say the least. I can even make quests and events it looks like.

Though, the random god did say system... am I a system?

If so, then isn't this similar like the "Solo Leveling" or "The Gamer" one? Or even the "Fanfictions" or "Wattpad" that I have read?

Well then, looks like I might do something interesting for this second chance in life. Though... who is the player that I have to take care of...?

Wait the god did say to take care of a Tuna... Wait a minute.

A TUNA?!

Like an actual tuna fish!??!?!

Am I a system for a Tuna!?

Am I making an OP TUNA!? Well, this is an interesting one for sure.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! They'll fear the tuna fish for life!

Now then. Let's get ready until I meet the player. I think I still got time.

Before I can prepare, there was one symbol I haven't checked yet. Assuming it is the one that I will see the player, I might as well take a look and see who it is.

opening it up by pulling out where the symbol face is, the cube glows brightly once again and showed a screen. I looked at the tuna fish that I'll be working with until...

"Hold on..." I said when I looked at the screen.

The screen showed a dark room, pretty messy place. The window shows a bright moonlight filled with stars. On the bed was a sleeping girl with white hair and hugging her pillow.

That girl looked familiar... wait a minute... so...

Did God mean that Tuna was the girl's name? Aww man, and I was excited to get an actual tuna fish to be OP.