The 3rd Eruption with Decision

A/N: The moment you shake hands with someone, but you realize that the person you're working with is the 'devil'.

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

During my stay at the mindscape, I realized that too much time has passed. I don't know what is going on outside of the mindscape, but I need to get back quick. At least see the moment where Kiana meets that Raiden girl. Wait a minute, couldn't I just make a screen in the mindscape?

Thinking how this was going to work out, I used the cube that I'm holding and try to manipulate the balance of the mindscape. Making it to allow me to make a screen to see the outside of the mindscape and help Kiana if she is needed. Though, I doubt she'll need help since she is trained.

After getting a screen to appeared, I see Kiana running down and destroying Honkai beasts and zombies left and right. It looks like she's heading towards where Raiden is. Good, I didn't spend too much time to miss the action.

Getting my popcorn and couch out, I was going to have some entertainment to watch the show. Then I noticed that someone was sitting next to me. Looks like she'll be entertained by this too. So, I give her some popcorn and we enjoy the show.

Oh yeah, the person next to me was able to cooperate after showing her status and Kiana's status too. Though, she did complain about her being 2nd and not 1st player for a bit. All in all, she seems chilling. Either the Honkai influence didn't do enough, or she literally can't do anything now and have to accept it for now.

Either way, I'm glad things are taking a turn. At honestly, what surprising me is that she was more sister way towards Kiana than the original one would. This is an AU like so, it's not surprising to see someone a bit different from the original story that I know of.

Though one thing for certain, is that one of her titles is a womanizer... Apparently from what I have researched, she literally subdues many females at the Baylon Lab. In a... romantic way... yeah romance. Totally, I mean even she got the female researchers too.

Even the poor boys were jealous of her taking away all the girls from them.

Now, the real reason why she was awakened with Herrscher powers was due to Otto being d*ck and killed the female researchers as well as her friends. Probably because Otto needed the Herrscher powers for his plans, which I think we all know what plan it is.

As I was thinking of some things, I was interrupted by her talking. "Hey system." She said as I reply,

[Yes, 2nd player?]

"Call me Sirin. I don't like you calling me that." one of her eyes were twitching at me when I call her 2nd player. I guess she doesn't like it when I say like that. Oh yeah, this is the fragment of Herrscher of Void, Sirin. Who also known as, the Dominance of Womanzier.

How does she get that title? Simple, getting girls from the Baylon Lab was the start. Getting girls in Arc City was a whole other level. How does she do it? Well, since she's a Herrscher and you know Herrscher can do creative stuff. Why not a Honkai energy manhood? Apparently, Sirin can get girls pregnant with enough Honkai energy and if the females have good amount of Honkai resistance.

Problem is that... she never has test it due to Ceclia telling her that she's too young for it to happen.

Now you probably want to know why this Sirin isn't being all hating on people. Well first, during the original of her escape from Baylon Lab, she met the Kaslana family of year 2000. They adopted her in, and she was happy. Everything was going good until Otto and Welt showed up to ruin everything at that time.

Pretty much, Sirin just hates men a lot and wants to eliminate them. Of course, she still hates humanity, but she'll let her original do the work while she chills. Damn, she is getting lazy. Wait....