Achieved Valk and... What?

A/N: When the darkest days returns to the surface. Ah... someone with a compass to stab you is scary.

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

About time... since they finished completing their training arc. I thought they were never going to finish it.

Seriously, this is even crueler than the last one. Like, I can understand where Kiana is going from since technically, she had enough lost the fights, but with Sirin too? Damn. No mercy on these poor duo bosses.

The first two duo bosses were respected and so as the last one. The rest... yeah, they got disrespected.

What worse, was that Sirin was breaking every bone for pleasure. Kiana just threw everything... which she did was overkill. The two sisters literally just tortured the seventh duo boss. Well, just the guy. The other one, they liked the explosion part.

After the two sisters defeat the last duo boss, which is the twin bear warriors. They finally completed their quest and went to their way towards the exam that they'll be rank B or rank A Valkyries.

I'm so proud of them. Especially the Tuna! She has grown so much, that she matures faster than the original storyline right now. Except that she's not depressed or sad or something like that... yet.

Once Kiana and Sirin finish their exam, the next mission it seems to be the event going to get Kiana's own ship that was gifted. Not only that, but it'll be also saving Wendy the next Herrscher of Wind.

Hmm... to Otto is going to be doing this since the plan has changed. Not only that, but he also knows that the fragment of Sirin is awaken. So why... I guess to get Wendy to be added to his plan. But that won't happen. Though... the Anti-entropy is the problem.

Meh, Tuna can handle it.

Now then... what are we going to do with the broken flamethrower? Probably wondering why the flamethrower is broken into pieces. Well, since it almost burned the whole school, they decided to destroy it. Kiana was complaining that she didn't do it while Himeko was just drinking like her life depended on it.

Anyways- hm?

It looks like they finished the exam. That's a surprise, I thought it would be longer than that. Eh? Oh....

I forgot that I could fast forward time.

...

...

...Ahem. Either way, judging by the screen that I'm seeing right now, they're heading towards the ship that is gifted to Kiana. Interesting to say the least that with a trained Tuna, they shouldn't have any problems for now.

So, until then... it's time to cook some more food.

Yes, Tuna ate all of the food from the shop list. Again. I'm literally crying here because I have to cook the food in order to restock the food shop. That's not all! Even Sirin ate all of the food from her shop list. That's two food stocks that I have to deal with!

Why me... ;-;

~Time Skip-Chan~ (Chibi Felis hearing rumors of a certain Tuna burning down a building with just cooking)

Kiana's Pov:

After taking down the last mech little ones, me, Mei-Senpai, and Bronya arrived at the control room of the ship. It was a fun going up against these mechs, but unfortunately, they're not strong enough to take me down!

During the time we were going through the ship, I noticed that Mei-Senpai and Bronya are still a few levels above me. How?! This got me confused until big sis explained the modes that I picked way back when I just got the system.