Training Done and Main Beginning

A/N: The moment you kill someone, do you think it was right? To kill when everything was empty in this world. When war is cruel to those around you and yourself. What would you say?

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

It has been six months since Kiana fought the twelve bosses until now. Finally, she has completed the training arc. What's good is that she finished before Cocolia starts her next move against Mr. Raiden. This time, Kiana is stronger and more prepared than before.

Though, it's pretty intense of her fights against the twelve bosses.

First, she fought a giant sand raccoon, and she ended by pulling its tail to the air and slam it at him. Which hurts because the tail is sharp as heck. Kiana also did no mercy by using its tail to the butt. Ripping the eyes out. Giving the disrespect by pouring water in its mouth with a water bottle.

The second one she fought, was a boy with four red sharp tentacles and one eye colored black/red. She ended by ripping off the tentacle and shove it up his butt. And mostly beat him up with the Honkai Metal Bat.

The third one, was a big dragon covered in flames. This was a difficult fight because Kiana had to find a way to get the dragon into the lake. Took a while since she decided to buy an item that doesn't burn and pull the dragon down to the lake. Then finishes with her Honkai Metal Bat. 

The next boss was a giant squid. Yeah, pretty much ripping out its tentacles and destroying the eyes. The only hard part of it, is that the battle was underwater. So, this fight ended quickly.

Fifth one, was a creepy red creature that Tuna fought. I'm somewhat shocked when she uses her intelligence and found out its weakness was sounds. Basically, this got her an idea and bought a lot of sound beats and made a lot of noise. And then she beat it up with the Honkai Metal Bat.

Next boss was sword user. He is a very kind person and respectful. Until Kiana disrespect him with a Honkai Metal Bat and pepper spray. Yeah... I kind a feel bad about this guy.

The seventh boss was a vampire lord that is riding on a zombie dragon. A literally vampire. When Kiana read the word vampire, she immediately threw salt, sugar, pepper, and a sharp wooden pickaxe at it. Also, beating the vampire with a Honkai Metal Bat. Dang, she's loving the bat. I forgot to mention she threw a couch at the vampire lord.

The next one was mostly a contest really. A bunch of parkour and obstacles. Was pretty interesting to say the least. Until Kiana pulls out her bat and slammed at the boss with it. She didn't really need to beat this boss but ok.

The ninth one was a pure Succubus. She wasn't much of a challenge for Kiana since Kiana rush in to end this fight. It was... personal reasons. Anyways....

Another boss, but this one was a lesser divine being. Not actual God or Goddess. Just a lesser divine being that Kiana managed to beat. A hard fight for her but it was a good challenge for her since she'll have to beat Herrschers that are actually God or Goddess I should say later in the future.

This next boss was a high intelligence wise person. Normally, it'll be difficult for Kiana since it was mind games. But... she literally says screw the rules and just did reckless attacks at her. No mind games for this boss against the Tuna. But a lot of boring loops of an endless fight until Kiana manages to get through somehow.

Now the last boss was something. A goddess of nature. Or I should say, a mother nature? Something like that. Though, this one is a very kind and gentle boss. Even so, Kiana had a very long time and hard fight for this one. At the very least, this boss wasn't the full powerhouse that Kiana will have to face.