Process of Training ARC 2

A/N: When you want to go to work after high school, but your parents expect you to go to college or university for higher education. Then, you became poor. ;-;

~~~~~

Y/N's Pov:

It's been a while since the start of the training arc. Kiana is improving more often than before due to being able to cooperate with Sirin and getting high physical abilities up. Though, she still being a punching bag right now. Probably because I set the training arc to be even more difficult than before.

While they were busy training and learning from school too, I was making sure which duo bosses that they'll face. There weren't too many duos that I could think of that will go together, but there are a lot of good ones to choose. 

So far, Kiana has fought four different duo bosses but still loses due to lack of teamwork with Sirin. It's going to take a while, but they'll handle it. Bit by bit, they'll pass through the obstacles that they will meet.

Judging from Sirin, she's getting closer and closer to awakening. Soon, she'll able to switch with Kiana from time to time in the future.

Looking at the screen, they're going up against the fifth duo bosses right now. I wonder how much they've improved.

Let's see, shall we?

(A/N ...I want to see a smart Kiana... ;-;)

~Time Skip-Chan~ (Chibi Kevin vs Chibi Herrscher of Ocean... While Chibi Bronya sits on couch eating popcorn and watching the fight)

Kiana's Pov:

Thawk

Bang

Boom

Thud

"Argh..." I groaned as I was laying on the ground tired. The back of my body was experiencing pain from the battle that I'm having right now.

"Oi! Get up! They're charging up an attack!" Sirin shouted as I can feel the pressure coming from the two people, I see getting ready to attack. I got up while gathering enough sand to create a thick layer of barrier around me and dozens of walls filled with sand. Making sure the defenses of my can take it, I used the wind to make it in case the attack goes through, I can misdirect it towards somewhere else other than me.

The two bosses were finished charging up and connected their attacks in a ball sized of their palms. Fusing it together and shooting a powerful beam right at me from their fist.

Then, part of the stadium that I was currently battling in, got a big hole after that attack. It broke through all of the walls and the barrier I made. Luckly, I managed to misdirect it towards the right side of me.

But now I can barely stand after a long fight from them. I was sweating as a drop of sweat was going down from my left cheek side. Seriously, the two bosses aren't even sweating and they're very calm it looks like. Except one of them has a cocky face while the other is just being silent is all.

What attacks they were using? I don't remember clearly, but one of them was moving in shadows and the other one is moving in bright white light speed. The blondie has light powers, and the dark hair has shadow powers from what big sister told me about. Sneaky and fast people. Really not fair since it's a two vs one. But big sister with me... just in my head is the problem. y-

Big sis interrupted me saying, "Stop spacing out! They're going to attack again. You don't have enough Honkai Energy to maintain your form so be cautious." Seeing my dragon form disappeared. I just realize now that they were doing more damage to me when I was in dragon form. Why didn't I change forms...?