Chapter forty-nine🫶🏼

Evelyn's pov

The sun was so bright it caused me to roll under Nico's arm to hide my eyes from it. We still smelled like sex but it was nice to have him by my side, holding me.

I rubbed his side up and down with my fingertips, letting them rake over his chest down to his abs and then slowly back up to his neck. There was a bandage still on his stomach, the same place where I had shot him. I looked at him and grabbed his jaw, it was so soft but he has stubble coming through making my hand guide across it.

"Good morning baby." I smiled at him as he slowly opened his eyes to glance down at me his beautiful gray eyes that never seemed to fail me. His arm wrapped around my waist as he pulled me on top of him making my insides turn to mashed potatoes.

"Good morning my gorgeous gorgeous baby!" I put my lips to his cheek and his hand crept up and down my side. "You are so fucking perfect." I smiled into his lips and pecked his lips before rolling back to my side.

After a few seconds of pure silence I heard a crash coming from Lucas's room. I shot up and held my sheet close to my chest. "Shit!" I jumped out of bed and fumbled with my clothes. Once I got everything on I grabbed my gun from my bedside table and ran for the door.

Upon exiting my door I saw that all of my brothers were out of the rooms with shotguns and AKs, some held pistols. Nick and Leo both had guns. We all walked to Lucas's door, me being squeezed between the twins.

"Luca? Luca hey man it's Nick open up." Nick slowly reached for the door when there was another crash from inside. Once the door was open everyone quickly filled the room.

Luca was sitting on his bed with his head in his hands, there were a few picture frames on the ground around his feet. A little silver necklace cliched in his hands. I pushed forward and sat on the bed next to him. "Luca..? What happened."

He shook his head and got up from the bed with my hand in his. "Everyone get dressed now. We need to go." Everyone ran out of the room, running to their rooms. I tried to leave but Luca pulled me back and held my head to his torso.

I pulled away and looked at him but his eyes were closed. "Uh, go get dressed, please. And when we all go to the mission I want you behind me the whole time do you understand?" I nodded and he sighed and kissed the top of my head.

"Nico? Nico this isn't funny where are you?" I looked everywhere for him but there were no signs of Rain anywhere. I was going to my closet when I heard the voice I'd been looking for.

"In here bambino." I turned and looked at Nico with wide eyes as he held his side in pain. I sighed and rushed towards him. "Here take this," I said, putting painkillers in the palm of his hand.

I put on my outfit that Lilith and Romeo picked out and grabbed my guns and knives. When I turned I saw Rain sitting on the edge of my bed, his legs covered in his black slacks that still laid open letting me peek at his v-line that had hair making it look even hotter. His shirt was still off making his torso look delicious under the morning sun.

"Come here, baby." He said patting his thigh. I put a knife in my hip strap and walked over to him, my hips swaying side to side, with each step I took my gun hit my hip. I wanted to fuck him again, to feel his dick pressing against me making me feel like I'm on cloud nine. I wanted to hear him whimper my name as he fucked me into being brain-dead.