Chapter thirty-nine🫶🏼

Evelyn's pov

I had the water running as I looked around for my clothes. I wrapped a towel around my body and walked back to Nico's room. I was mad at him so I teased him just because I wanted to be petty.

I walked into the room and the sight in front of me almost made me pass out, Nico had his large dick in his hand, and his breathing was fast as his head was in the pillow like he was in pain.

I closed the door and his head shoot up from the pillow, his hands fumbling for a pillow. He cursed and tried to get up but I shook my head and walked over to him. "It's okay." He shook his head and cupped my cheek.

I looked behind him and saw the bag of Chinese food sitting on his bedside table. He followed my gaze and chuckled. "Eat. I will be right back." He zipped up his pants and walked out of the room, leaving me alone with my dirty thoughts.

I wanted to know if I made him touch himself, was I the reason he touched himself? I tried to shake out the dirty thoughts but I couldn't as my mind went back to the scene. Him stroking himself was the hottest thing I've ever seen, just thinking about it made my body grow hotter.

I walked over to the dusty closet and opened it making the dust fly everywhere. I coughed a few times while swatting the dust away. I saw very baggy shirts so I grabbed a grey one and pulled it over my head, it stopped at my thighs. I looked around and grabbed a pack of boxers that were sitting on the top shelf.

As I was pulling on the plaid boxers the door opened and Nico walked into the room. I smiled at him and he cleared his throat and pointed to the food. I scuffed and pushed past him. "I had to get dressed first. Unless you prefer me naked?"

His head snapped up and my stomach filled with butterflies. "I wouldn't mind.." He mumbled and walked over to the closet. I watched as he pulled his shirt over his head. I gasped quietly and quickly got off of the bed.

I placed my hand on his back and his body tensed under my hand. His back was covered in whip marks just like mine..this morning he wasn't looking at my scars in disgust...he was looking in understanding.

He turned around making my hand land on his chest. "Who did this to you?" I glared at his chest and felt my heart beat against my chest. I felt his fingers tilt my head up towards his and I looked at him for a few minutes before shaking my head.

I lifted my hand and cupped his cheek, I looked into his eyes as tears gathered in his water line. "Oh, Nico. Come here." I pulled his head down and held it to my shoulder as his arms wrapped around my waist.

He put me down on the bed and backed away from me. "I'm fine. You need to eat." I wanted to push the answer out of him but it would be useless and it would only end up hurting him more.

I nodded and grabbed a box as he went back to the closet. He grabbed a pair of boxers and glanced up at me, I started to choke on air and I quickly looked away. I heard his zipper and my stomach flipped.

I felt the bed dip after a few seconds and I peeked through my eyelashes to see him laying down beside me. I grabbed the box and straddled his waist. I took some beef and brought it to his lips. He closed his lips and I gasped and put a hand on my chest.

He looked at me with a very unamused face and grabbed my hips. "I only got you food for a reason, I'm not hungry." I glared at him and then chuckled at my own thoughts. "See that's what I said when I had an eating disorder!" I cleared my throat as I saw his glare. "Tough crowd."