Chapter eighteen🫶🏼

Zions pov
⚠️warning torture scene ahead⚠️

I am pissed, livid, whatever the fuck someone wants to put it. Tj the school's fuck face got Evelyn in trouble. Not to mention he fucking touched her.

I watched as the famous Leone brothers marched into the school, they scare the piss out of me but somehow I work for them. Being their assassin isn't all that bad, they pay well and I get to work with gorgeous guns.

When I saw them at the mall I don't think Salvatore noticed me, I have a feeling Alessandro did but I'm going to go with the latter and say he didn't.

After a few minutes, I watched Evelyn walk out of the school while holding onto Marcos's hand. I sat there quietly as I watched her argue with her brothers outside.

She turned to me and I winked at her making her turn away. I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing. I pulled it out of my back pocket and my face lit up in excitement.

Capo: I need a hit on some boy named Tj. Fuck him up a bit but I want to finish him off. And your new assignment is to watch over my sister, get close to her as friends just to watch her, nothing more.

I get to work with Evelyn! I felt my heart pound in my chest as I quickly got up and left the school. I know Tj got picked up and I also know where he lives so it's easy to find him.

I walked over to my gorgeous TVR Sagaris, it's illegal to have it here in America but I don't really care. I got in and turned the key making my baby come to life.

I was the type of guy that would find a car truly attractive. I pushed those thoughts away as my favorite song came through the radio. I began to tap my fingers to the beat as I tried to think of all the ways to torture this little fucker.

Once I saw the old Spanish-style house come into view I parked my car and got out. I made sure to cover my gun with my shirt as I approached the door. I knocked on the old oak door and a few seconds went by before the door opened.

I looked down to see an older looking woman maybe mid 40's she had grey hair and blue eyes with pale skin. "Can I help you?" She seemed really sweet and it made me wonder how her son ended up like a fucking dick.

I took a deep breath and looked around. "I'm here to see your son, is he home?" She looked at me in confusion and I can't blame her. I look scrawny and probably look dead, her son would never bring home a 'friend' like me.

I tried to think of a good lie and then I remembered that I had a biology class with him back in Freshman year. "Lab partners." Her face changed to one of relief and she let me into her house.

It was a cute lay out, with glass chandeliers with polished tile floors. "He is up stairs, I'm leaving but his sister is home so just try not to distract her please." I nodded my head and looked to the stairs.

She walked out of the door as I walked up the stairs. Once I was upstairs a door opened and I looked down the hallway to see a girl that looked about 20 standing with a black skin tight dress on.

She made eye contact with me and then sighed. "Thought you were my mom." I didn't take my eyes off her body, she had a nice body and an okay face.

I walked past her when I felt her grab my arm, I looked down at her and she smiled seductively at me. "Who are you?" I bent down to her ear and I watched as she shivered.