Chapter seven🫶🏼

Evelyn's pov

"WAIT!" All of them looked at me and I felt my stomach start to turn. "Can we just forget about everything? Please? I mean yes I was being stupid but that's all teens right?" They all seemed almost shocked that I was speaking as much as I was.

I tried to slowly back up but I ended up bumping into a very tall and muscular chest. Duck skin! I mentally cursed myself as I slowly looked up to see Luca looking down at me.

His face was stoic but it seemed that he was lightly amused. He leaned down and I felt my body freeze, I pissed him off and now he was going to break me like a twig. "We will talk about your little stunt afterward." I looked down to see his hands quickly grab my waist making me squeal in pain.

The pressure from his heavy hands made my ribs push together. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but I ended up hurting my shoulder in the long run. I groaned in pain and slight anger as I threw my head back.

Luca started to get closer to Salvatore so I put my feet on the bed making him stop his movements. "Evelyn stop it." I shook my head and I heard a loud laugh. All of our heads snapped over to see Sergio holding his stomach while laughing.

Sergio walked over to me and held my hands in his hands. "Only you..the only woman in the family to go against the eldest. This is why you belong here. Keep this fucker in line." I smiled while trying to hold in my laugh.

Luca pulled away making my feet fall from the bed frame. "Don't do this the hard way. And Sergio shut the fuck up." I quickly got back into my fight mode as I threw my head back successfully hitting his chin.

On instinct, he loosened his grip and I quickly ran for the door. "Evey!" I was quickly grabbed and pulled into a familiar chest...Marco. "Now that was not nice. Now I know how much of a dick he is but I want you to say sorry." He sounded like a parent scolding their child.

I looked up to see Luca looking at me with a new red chin. I looked away and muttered a quick. "Sorry." Marco patted my head and kissed the top of my head. "See! Not so hard! I'm so proud of you!" I felt my heart start to beat quicker as that was my first 'praise' and it made me feel warm and comfortable inside which was weird for me to feel.

While I was distracted Marco quickly tossed me into Salvatore's lap making him huff out a breath and look down at me. "Sandro. Help Salv." Alessandro came over to me and held my arms down while Salvatore held my legs...no.

"Hold her down!" His friends came over and held my arms down and he held my legs down.

"PLEASE! I will be good! I swear!" I screamed in agony as they began their torture.

I started to wiggle around trying to get out of their tight grips. "Please! I promise I will be good! Please!" Angelo came over to me and tucked a strand of hair out of my face.

"No! No please!-" one of his friends pulled my hair back making my face hit the concrete. "Please.." my voice came out like a hollow whisper as they did whatever they wanted to me.

"No...NO! I SWEAR I PROMISE! PLEASE DONT HURT ME! LET ME GO!" I yelled as I started to use all of my strength to push them off of me. I threw my head back and at the same time drew my foot back and in one swift motion, I had head-butted Salvatore and kicked Alessandro in the stomach.