Chapter three🫶🏼

Evelyn's pov

I was currently sitting in Lana's office as she was filling out a few more forms. "Okay hun, now we have to go to the airport." She gave me a sweet smile and I just nodded.

I couldn't sleep at all, I was too busy thinking about my brothers...whenever someone talks about them they say it in plural making me wonder how many I have, my hope is two max.

Lana grabbed all of her belongings and walked to the door. I got up from her leather couch and walked out as she locked the door. "Right this way hun." She placed a hand on my back making pain courier throughout my whole body.

She led me down to a small white car that said 'Honda' on it. I got into the car to see no bars blocking the middle off. Maybe it's just cop cars that have that, I thought while looking at the smooth leather seats.

I felt really stupid once I figured out that only certain cars have bars blocking the middle off. Lana turned to me and smiled softly. "Take a deep breath. They are going to love you, and put your seatbelt on please." I quickly pulled the fabric belt over my chest, not wanting to make her upset and she smiled while staring at the car.

While she was driving she had soft music playing in the background. "Ugh! We might be late for the airport." I looked down at the clock and it read 2:35 am. She glanced over at me and shook her head lightly. "I'm telling you, Ev, don't ever drive, or else you will deal with traffic everywhere." She chuckled as I looked out of the front window to see cars almost bumper to bumper.

She pulled out her phone and called someone making me feel a tad bit nervous. "Hey, so we might be a bit late...no, no she is fine. No, she hasn't...okay...well don't go right now. Whatever not me waiting." I tried not to listen to her conversation but it was hard not to since I was sitting right by her.

The traffic delayed us by a few minutes but nonetheless, we made it to the airport. Lana got out of the car with me and walked into the big airport.

As we were walking I realized that we were passing security and everyone else standing in lines. Lana glanced down at me and took in my confused state. "Your brothers own a private jet, so it's easier to go places." I was shocked, I thought only celebrities had private jets.

Once we made it to the plane I started to get nervous because this was my first time ever being on a plane. Lana grabbed my hand making me jump and look up, she gave me an apologetic smile and squeezed my hand. "I will be here with you the whole time, I promise." I nodded and walked to the stairs of the giant plane.

I made it inside the jet and saw two gorgeous women with warm smiles on their faces. One had pale skin light blue eyes and bright red hair and the other woman had a scarf over her head and had tan skin and beautiful dark green eyes.

I looked around and blinked in shock. Inside was all white and clean with black leather seats, they even had a leather couch and a tv! This is insane.

"Riley, Aakifah, could you guys please get us some water?" I started walking to a seat as Lana got the water. I sat down and leaned back slowly, being cautious of my back.

Lana came over and sat in a seat right by me while handing me water. "Thank you, ma'am." I thanked her and she looked shocked that I spoke but covered it quickly with a smile. "No problem hun." She spoke while tapping my hand.