Chapter thirty-three🫶🏼

Salvatore's pov

"Beg." I looked down at the gorgeous woman in front of me, her dark skin glistening with sweat under the red light. She was currently on her bed with her legs spread giving me a pathetic fucking view of her dark pussy.

She wined and tried to ride my fingers so I pulled them away and shoved them in her mouth. "I'm not fucking you. Not after you decided to be a rat." Her eyes grew wide while I pulled out my gun and pointed it at her head.

The door opened and Alessandro walked in behind me and threw a sheet at the naked woman under me. I took my fingers out of her mouth and slapped her across the face as she smiled at me. "It's too late, that little bitch is dead the job is done." She cocked her head at me and blew a kiss to Alessandro.

The door opened once more and all of my brothers walked into the room while she started to quickly get dressed. Luca walked over to her and she shrieked under his burning gaze. "Why don't you be a good girl and tell us where your boss is? Hm?" She gulped as Luca slowly lifted her face up.

She shook her head and Luca wrapped his large hand around her throat making her eyes go wide while she tried to fight him off of her. I walked behind her and grabbed her hands and put them behind her back.

I leaned over and whispered into her ear while glancing up at Luca. "Tell us the fucking answer or I promise you I will slit your fucking throat right now." She stilled and Luca loosened his grip.

I pushed her shoulder hinting to fucking talk and she started to take a deep breath while looking around. "I don't where he is I swear, he said that we needed a hit on a guard and we got word that the girl was shot and possibly killed. I know his name though." I watched as she shut her mouth while she kept swallowing.

Sergio walked over to her and grabbed her face in a tight grip. "You have two seconds to speak before I rip you limb from fucking limb." I looked at Sergio and it felt as if I was looking in a skinnier mirror. I've never seen him this serious but it was nice to see him snapping finally.

When she didn't answer Angelo pulled his gun out and pointed it at her stomach. She flinched and started to talk in a fast and scared voice. "S-Simon Wakil! That's his name I swear!" S.W. My gaze shot up to Lucas but by the look on his face, he already knew.

Without warning, Angelo fired off two shots in her face. Sergio dropped her like hot water and I moved away quickly as Angelo continued to empty a whole clip in her face. When his gun was empty he threw the gun at her face and Marco had to hold him back.

"They think she is dead. They think she is fucking dead! What do we do Luca?! Wait for the fucking ball for her to be out in the open?!" Everyone looked at Angelo as he started to walk in circles. His hands were on his head as he pulled his hair, something he does when he is nervous. Luca watched him while pulling his phone out.

After a few seconds, Leo's tired voice rang through the phone. He sounded tired and I think it's safe to say that we all were tired since it is five in the morning.

Leo: What up?

Luca: I need you to train Evelyn. She needs to be able to fight and it's either you or Nick and I don't think Nick can do much with his leg.

Leo: When do I start?

Luca: The day after she is healed.