"I didn't even wanna take the buses home since people were laughing at me because my pants looked like I had used the bathroom on myself when really they all seen me fall flat on my face and my own sister didn't even help me up. If anything I feel like she had set me up!" Nikki said, folding her arms. "So, I just walked home that's why it took me so long to get here!" Nikki said rolling her neck at Faith. "She needs to be glad I don't fight NO MO' because if I did she would've been in that mud with me!" Nikki said bucking at Faith making Faith jump back a little bit.

"Now, Faith why would you do that knowing that Nikki already having a hard time at school?!" Karen asked her youngest daughter while tilting her head in confusion. "I didn't know he was gonna drive off like that I told him I was waitin' for my sister to get in the car." Faith said lying like hell knowing goodness she told the driver to pull off as soon as Nikki's hands was on the car door handle. "THE LIES!" Nikki hollered out at her. "I heard her tell him to go!" Nikki said.

"Faith don't go to your sister's school doing that no more. Let me find out and you in trouble." Karen said arching her eyebrow while looking at Faith.

"You always wanna provoke your sister to fight you and whine about losing afterwards stop doing that!" Karen scolded her.

And, Faith just huffed.

"Ughh fineee. I'm sorry." Faith said apologizing to Nikki.

"I'll do better." Faith said.

"And you owe me a new pair of pants too!" Nikki said. "These were my favorite ones and you messed them up!" Nikki hollered at her. "Fine I'll buy you some new ones it's not like I'm broke." Faith said shrugging her shoulders and going over to kiss Ace while interrupting his show.

And, Faith knew she was interrupting Ace's show and that he was into it because when she had went over to kiss him on his forehead he had started whining moving away from her because he was missing his favorite scene.

"Wow it's like that Ace?!" Faith asked her and he just looked back at her with attitude and turned back around to his show tapping his hands. If "I'm busy was a person " it would be Ace.

"Ace had a day today." Karen said letting her grandson get away with it because he really did his part today. "Why you say that?" Faith asked her mama while Nikki went to go check on N'ylani was just chilling not wanting to be bothered with either.

"Well because Greg stopped by today." Karen said so casually and Drew looked at her like she was crazy.

"Well not really stopped by but you know he tried to break-in." Karen finally said and Nikki looked at her mama.

"Daddy?!" Nikki asked scrunching up her face and it would make Drew cringe when Nikki would call, Greg that even though he was her father but he had brought hell to this family. So, Drew didn't blame, Nikki because she was still so used to calling Greg that even though he did what he did. Plus, Nikki didn't want any communication with him whatsoever.

"He about gave your mama a whole heart attack." Drew said scooting his wife more over towards him with his big hands. "What he do?!" Nikki asked her.

"Well basically he tried to get me to let him in and to see N'ylani and he was just talking all this crazy stuff." Karen told her and Nikki's mouth just gasped open with her eyes wide.

"Oooh." Nikki said looking away.

"What?" Karen asked her daughter looking at her.

"Nikki if you have to tell me something then tell me know so, I can notify the police." Karen told her being worried.

"Well...." Nikki started to say tilting her head.

"I mean..." She said hesitating.

"I didn't want to scare you. I mean it was already a lot that was going on and I wasn't even sure if it was him or not anyways." Nikki told her mama.

"Just spit it out already." Karen told her.

"Okay so it was a little after, N'ylani was born and I got a call from a blocked number after receiving like cryptic text messages." Nikki told her and then both, Drew and her mama was looking at her like she was crazy for not telling them earlier.

"I didn't think that it was him I just thought that it was somebody random trying to mess with me or N'ylani's dad." Nikki said shrugging her shoulders.

"But now that you said, daddy tried to break-in then I know that it was him now." Nikki told her.

"He said that he had wanted to see her or something bad would happen if I didn't. But I wanted to take care of it myself. Because everyone was already busy with other stuff." Nikki told them.

"Nikki." Karen said rubbing her forehead already worried.

"Situations that involve, Greg you tell us immediately, don't wait don't even try to handle it on your own because you don't know just how dangerous he is." Karen told her.

"I'm not mad at you for not telling me because I can see why you didn't want to but if there is a next time that he tries to get into contact with you." Karen told her.

"And, Nikki I know he's your father and he took care of you for most of your life and that you're still coming to terms with what type of man he really is but please don't keep anything that he does to yourself because he's a very strong manipulator." Karen told her.

"He might say things that doesn't seem harmful but it very much is." Karen told her and Nikki understood where her mother was coming from.

And, now Karen was thinking about putting a tracker on Nikki's and Faith's phone since, Greg was around here again trying to get into contact with Nikki so he could get to Karen.

And, Karen knew exactly what Greg was gonna do and Karen was gonna put a stop too it.

Notes:

What did y'all think about this chapter?

What did y'all think about what Faith did to Nikki at school?

What did y'all think about Ace straight up ignoring his mama for his tv show?

What do y'all think about what Nikki had told Karen about Greg?

Side note: Someone accidentally gave me this idea by their comments in the comment section. Because anw I was gonna have Greg hiding out for that long.🌚

Thoughts or Comments?

Thanks for reading!