Velvet Red & Pearls~ B.D.H

TW:
Smut. Jealousy. Smoking (?)

•••

    "Doll, what do you think about this one? Does it match the dress better?" Your wife shows you another shade of lipstick. She'd been at this for what seemed like an hour.

    Sitting at her vanity in the corner of the bedroom, while you watched from the end of the bed. You'd share glances through the mirror. You turn your attention to the clock on the wall next to her. You had to be at a colleague of Billie's, "pre- premier" party in 30 about minutes. She made it her priority to never be late to anything. Ever.

    "It looks good. Just like all the others. They all look perfect on you." You smile. The blonde turns to you and sighs, "Well you're no help. You're supposed to help me pick one." You noticed as her lips curved forming into a small smirk. Something you knew all too well.

    You watched as Billie stood up from the velvet stool, swaying her hips towards you. "I have an idea. Stay still." She motioned her hands to rest on the fronts of your shoulders. She kisses your cheek, a mark is left behind.

    She wipes it off before putting on a different shade, repeating the action on the corner of your lips. Billie does this for the next shade, the one after that, and the next.  She litters kisses all over your face.

    "Hmm, I like them all, but these two the most." You sigh in relief. Now you could finally leave. "Good, now can you hand me a wipe to get these off?" You smile.

    Now she looks at you as if you've broken her heart. "I thought you liked my marks on you. How dare you for wanting to wipe them off." She playfully hands you a wipe.

It was a mid summer night in Los Angeles. Windows rolled down just enough to smell the breeze of the evening, but enough where it didn't mess up Billies hair while she drove. Something about her driving was oddly attractive. The way her hand gripped the bottom of the steering wheel, how smooth she was with her turns, and how you'd stare at her from the passenger seat in awe as she pretends not to notice.

Reaching over, you graze your fingertips along Billie's thigh which was exposed by how her dress rode up when she sat. A smirk tugs the side of her mouth. Billie's takes your hand off of her.  "Considering the fact I don't wear things like this often, and your eyes haven't left my chest all evening, I'll let this one slide. But you better keep your hands to yourself."

She couldn't be anymore right. Billie Dean could captivate anyone with her effortless beauty. The way her pearls hung just below her collar bones that were slightly covered by wavy locks of gold. It acted as an accent to the plunging neckline of her velvet red dress. And she was all yours.

The blonde takes her palm resting it upon your thigh, slowly moving higher. Her glossy acrylic nails grazing your skin ever so slightly. Leaving faint scratches. She had already devised a plan, it was clear in her eye.

    The engine stoped in front of a large white, gated home. Billie parked on one side of the driveway, unbuckling her seatbelt. You remained sat. She stopped her motions. "Behave." Your wife's voice lowered. She got out of the car, you followed behind. "Or what?"  Billie hid her grin well as her back was towards you.