This Isnt It~ S.M

TW- attempted suicide, panic attack, mention of alcohol & drugs
                                 •••
Background- Sally has developed feelings for you although the two of you don't really interact that much. Despite this, she still watches out for you.
(Reader is alive)
                                •••

    You had yourself pinned up again the closed windowsill of your hotel room.  Your hands had a death grip on the bottom trying to open it. You had a few drinks prior and the empty syringe on the bed told another story, so doing anything that involved strength made this situation more difficult. The glass still refused to slide up.

    Choking out a sob, your body slide down the wall. Your eyes had gone blurry and with a blink of an eye a new stand of tears would drip down your reddened features trembling horribly. Your body shook, deep breaths felt like anything but an easy option. The floor looked like it was breathing, you couldn't tell if it was the substances you had ingested or not, but in a place like this it wouldn't surprise you if it actually was.

    With your hands covering your ears, "This is it. This is the end." you whisper-screamed into the emptiness of four walls surrounding you, which also looked as if they were closing in rather quickly.

    You dragged yourself off the floor tugging at the window once again and successfully opening it. Slowly sticking your head out of the window car horns and the sounds of traffic filled the room. You shut your eyes slowly letting all of the other senses take over. The night breeze stung your face cooling the areas where hot tears previously were. Your fingertips had a loose grip on the edge of the window. "This is it." You repeated.

    Just was your body began falling forward, a pair of arms wrapped around your waist pulling you back. You opened your eyes once again catching a glimpse of frizzy blonde hair. Looking up you saw her let out a sigh of relief. Your attempts of jostling out of her arms had failed miserably. "Hey, shh. It's okay" her raspy voice finally spoke. "Sally please, just let me go." You began choking on your tears again.

    "No Y/N. You're not going anywhere." Sally held you tighter. Being a comforting person wasn't in her nature per say, but she knows better than to let you make the same mistake that she did all those years ago. "please." You felt your body go weak, this was your breaking point. You had gave into her hold at this point and laid limp in the woman's arms.

    "No baby. It's going to be alright you know this isn't the answer."Sally rubbed your back slowly kissing the top of your head. Even after the gesture she kept her face there with her eyes closed taking in your scent.

    "What if it is. Than what?" You said drawing out a cough. "Well, then I guess we have to change that." Sally tucked her fingers under your chin bringing your face in her direction. The blonde raises her eyebrows a little as your eyes went over each of her features.

    Before you knew it both of you had leaned into the other and your lips were soon connected. It was soft, not harsh and fast like Sally had been used to. There was something about this with you that was different. A good different.

    Sally pulled away. "I'm sorry- you're having a moment right now, I didn't mean to do that." Remembering you two were still on the floor she stood up heading for the door. "No-" you called out still in your sitting position.  "Don't leave." Sally turned around to your words. Don't leave. That was something she always had to tell other people, never had someone genuinely wanted her presence.

    "Are you sure?" She asked. You nodded standing up. You both stood there not knowing what to do. You began to tear up again but this time you weren't completely sure why. "Come here." Sally sat in the bed opening up her arms once again. Resting your head on her chest she played with the strands of your hair as you listened to her breathing. "This isn't it for you darling. I promise."

—————

A/N- what the hell is this? (Correct answer: ass)

It's definitely an update to say the least. Haven't posted something on here since last Christmas. (I'm sorry lol)  so there's that...I just get used to writing on my Cordelia one shot book and forgot about this one :/