Mornings ~A. MR

It was officially the weekend which meant neither you or Ally had work. And conveniently Oz was at a sleepover, so you and your wife didn't have to do much today.

You woke up with Ally cuddled up in your arms with her hair sprawled out covering her face. Her eyes started to flutter meaning she was waking up so you moved the stranded pieces of hair away, kissing her forehead lightly. "Good morning you." She groaned a soft "morning." before wrapping her arm tighter around your torso.

After a while of laying in completely comfortable silence you began to lift the blanket off of you rolling out of bed. "No, just a little longer." Ally pleaded grabbing onto your wrist. Pointing to the clock on the nightstand "Al, its 11:00." She gave a small huff, but following you out of the bedroom leaning against you the entire time.

You split ways as she made her way to the bathroom and you going down stairs to make a late breakfast. You had the coffee pot running which bought you time to get ready for the day. Making your way back upstairs into the bathroom you could hear Allys "shower playlist" playing with her singing along. You walked in pausing her music just to mess with her. "What? You don't like my singing?" She joked. You laughed spitting out toothpaste. "I was giving you a free concert. Care to join?" Ally gave a seductive tone, curling her index finger telling you come here.

Gladly accepting her invitation, you undressed yourself, slipping into the shower with her. She washed your hair receiving a low groan from you as she kissed down your neck. You hadn't felt this relaxed in a long time. Your work was low on staff lately so you've been working some overtime along with Ally being gone on trips since she was voted in as senator. Some of the nights she was in town, she had to work late so you didnt see much off eachother other than the weekends and if you stayed up late you might have been able to catch her coming home.

Wrapping yourselves in towels, you shared a kiss before getting dressed. "Y/N where's my sweatsh-" Ally asked coming out from the closet seeing that you had her sweatshirt on. "It smells like you." You scrunched your nose giving her a smile as you headed back down stairs to prepare breakfast though it was noon by now. Most would say you aren't the best cook, but when you met Ally she still worked at the Butchery On Main, so she handled all the cooking. Since shes been working so hard all week you decided it would be nice to take that responsibility off of her back for today.

Suddenly a familiar pair of arms snaked around you from behind laying their head on your shoulder. "Y/N." She said. "Yes." You turned around facing her. "I love you from the bottom of my heart. But I dont trust your cooking, so stay out of my kitchen." To be honest neither did you. Acting offended, you handed her the spatula to the pancakes. You prepared the one thing you did know how to do well, the coffee. Ally could never get the right ratios of creamer/sugar so she always let you do it. I guess you two complimented eachother like that.

Soon the food was done, you two ate and talked about work and everything else in between. Putting the dishes in the sink you made your way to the livingroom laying on the couch with Ally cuddled up against you for the rest of the day.

---------
--this is fluffier then I envisioned but oh well Ally is bae.