We Fell in Love in October~ C.G

A fall breeze swept through the Coven. The sent of pumpkin spice and a dash of cinnamon flew through each room of the house. The supreme, who sat at her desk finishing up the last of her paper work could hear soft hums coming from the other room. Must be October.

Cordelia crept around the corner in hopes to investigate the delicate sound. She settled in the doorway of the library where she saw you decorating for the season. A small pair of hands began helping you as you handed the child an autumn blanket to drape over the couch. It made the blonde fall in love with you all over again. A wave of nostalgia washed over her. Reminding her of the simpler times when she didn't work so much and the two of you would decorate the entire academy together.

Cordelia noticed that you had gone as far as changing the pillows on the sofas that matched the color scheme, to even the littlest things like an arrangement of faux leaves above the fire place, which was burning and crackling in the background mixing in with the record player which was spinning a subtle Fleetwood Mac album.

"Mama, look" The young girl whispered running over to the window in the corner, pointing at the trees as each one of their leaves danced in the air falling ever so gently on the crisp ground below. You lifted the child up, resting her on your hip watching the scenery. "Can I go play?" The girl asks with bright eyes.
"Of course , just go put your coat on it's chilly!" You say as she runs off past Cordelia not thinking to stop out of pure excitement.

    You bend over picking up one of the boxes of decor, "how's the view over there Mrs. Goode?" Cordelia takes her eyes off of her little girl and back to you with rosy cheeks. After all these year you still knew how to make her blush. "Impeccable I should say." You stand up facing the supreme who's hands make their way to your waist, resting her head on your shoulder with your back towards her. "I love what you've done with the place. And I see our little one has your artistic talents." Cordelia whispered pointing to a picture of the three of you standing next to a pumpkin, clearly drawn by your daughter . "What do you mean? It's precious." Cordelia let out a soft giggle against the crook of your neck.

You turn around putting your hands on the supremes shoulders scanning her face with a gentle smile painted in your face. "What's wrong ?" She asks. You turn your head back towards the window seeing your little girl playing in the leaves laughing. "Absolutely nothing." You press your lips against Cordelia's moving your hands to the back of her neck as you slightly lift yourself onto your tippy-toes.

"Oh, I have something for you." Cordelia lifts her hands off of you as you walk over to one of the boxes pulling out a gold picture frame that seems to have seen better days. "Y/N, you didn't." You couldn't keep the grin off your face as you hand her the photo. "This is a horrible picture." Cordelia laughed out, "that's all you right there." Her finger lands on your daughter who's got this ugly grin on her face. "I'm not taking full credit for that sweet thing. Besides, this is the only family picture we have. Therefore it's going right here, on the mantel for everyone to see." Cordelia shakes her head jokingly.

You place the frame above the fireplace. You take a few steps back admiring your work in the room. "It looks beautiful darling." You rest your head on the side of Cordelia's shoulder letting out a yawn before small pitter-pattered footsteps are heard running towards you. "I'm cold." Your daughter runs into you hugging your legs. Your arms reach down rubbing her back to get some circulation going. "Come on sweetheart." Cordelia lifts her up bringing her over to the couch putting the child in her lap covering the two up with a blanket.

"Mama come here" your daughter reaches her arms out waiting for you to join them on the couch. You curl up next to your Delia, placing the girl in the middle of you two. The three of you watch as sun finally sets as the fire burns away and a snoring child diverts your attention. You place a kiss on the top of her head then glancing at Cordelia who is completely enthralled into the sight before her. "I love you." She whispers planting a kiss on your lips. "I love you too."

—————
Y'all- I was gonna make a book of just Halloween/ fall S.P character one shots (bc I'm a slut for October)
but I realized I don't have enough ideas for that sooo... theres that.