special chapter -2(part2)

Mew pov

You all want to know why i am angry at my husband right..?... Its because i was fucking jealous of a lady who i don't know was flirting with him at his office and he didn't even tell me... and apart from that the lady attended the party and he even got drunk there... lucky that bodyguards bought him home last night and told me about this lady or else i wouldn't even know... he dared to hide this from me and he didn't even know why i am angry after all this bullshit... he has to get punished for that....

I heard door open and looked up to see him enter and i looked back to my phone. He took a deep breath while coming and sat beside me on the bed.

"Baby wife... please tell me na what happened... Did i do something..?... I am sorry na... please talk to me.." he pleaded make me bit my inner cheek feeling pity... but no i can't be this soft heart... i have to be angry and make him realize not to hide anything. He pleaded sometime but i didn't even glance though i want to. I got up from bed to keep my phone charge but halted when gulf shouted.

"MEEEWWWW..!!"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH..!! STOP GIVING THIS SILENT TREATMENT.." he yelled at me

"YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU HIDE THINGS FROM ME" i yelled back and he looked at me confused.

"Hide things...? me..? from you..? that would never happenn.. ?" he said with a confused look and shake his head as noo.

"ohh really..!" i said sarcastically and opened my phone with a pic of him and the lady laughing together and threw infront of him on the bed. I saw him taking the phone and widened his eyes in shock.

"I think you had a nice time flirting with each other.." i said

"Baby she is just one of my business partner... she always asks about you... i didn't flirt with her... not only with her ... not with anyone.. she say some cheesy lines i agree but we laugh it off as she immediately says it is a joke...she is a nice women... but there is nothing between us..." he said making me huff..

"yaaa... a very nice women who tried to kiss you last night while you are drunk..." i said folding my hands to my chest and he looked at me shocked.

"I think you got bored of me as i am getting old.." i said with tears in my eyes.

"Baby..." he called standing infront of me.

"I am really sorry na.... I don't know any of this..." he said cupping my cheeks

"You know how much i love you right.... how can you think i will get bored of you... i may get bored of myself in this life but never on you... I love you so much baby wife..." he said wiping my tears

"I really don't know she is hitting on me because she always asks how is your husband and kids... so it just never crossed my mind... you know everytime i get drunk because there will be bodyguards to take care of me so i don't need to worry..."

"You don't trust me...?" he asked me with a pout

"I trust you but am angry at her that i don't know on whom i should show...you are my husband that is why i am showing it on you" i said with a pout.

Author pov

"Baby...Baby.." Gulf said bumping mew's forehead with his making mew hiss.

"okay... now tell me what my baby wife want me to do to cool his anger..." gulf asked still keeping their foreheads attached.

"I don't know.." mew said in a sulking voice

"Okay... i will remove her from shareholders... next?" gulf said

"I really don't know..." mew said in a whining tone

"okay... i will do the cooking this week..." gulf said

"next..?" gulf asked

"hmm..?" mew humming thinking

"which flavor..?" gulf asked

"Chocolate..!!" mew exclaimed making both of them chuckle.

"I will bring it.." gulf agreed

"and also.." mew said but gulf glared at him

"No i am not sleeping on the sofa.." gulf said making mew pout

"baby wife.... I love you so much... never think i would ever stop doing that.... we both are growing old together okay..?" gulf said

"hmm... I am sorry... I love you too" mew said

"And if anyone is old here... that should be me not you... did you forget we celebrated my 50th birthday just few days back...hmm.?" gulf said bopping their noses

"so what..? even if you are 50... my husband is still handsome" mew said glaring at gulf making him chuckle

Gulf pov

"In the same way... my babe wife is so cute.." i said and went near his ear

"And also so sexy..." i whispered in low husky voice and bite his ear making mew shudder and close his eyes.

"honey..." mew whispered making me kiss him on his lips and started sucking them while pulling him closer holding his waist while he wrapped his hands over my neck. I explored all corners of his mouth. I went down to kiss his jawline and then started sucking his neck while his one hand went to hair pulling it and moaning.

"Ahh.. honey.."

I unbuttoned two buttons and started caressing his chest and pinching his nipples while still kissing his necks. I heard the door knocking sound but ignored it and continued kissing my baby wife.

"huh...honey... ahh... someone is... ahh... knocking on the... ahh... door.." mew said

"Just ignore it baby..." i said and went back to kissing his lips but the knocking didn't stop making mew push him.

"Baby wife.." i whines stomping my feet while i saw him buttoning his shirt.

"Go and see who is at the door..." he said throwing a glare at me

"Of course who it would be other than my cockblocker and your elder son.." i said sassily and opened the door revealing....

"Hey chocopie... what happened.." i asked

"where did you keep your phone dad... your pa is calling.." he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"I think its on the silent mode... why..?... what happened..?" i asked

"Mrs.Lee asked to book an appointment with you... so she called whether you want to agree or not.." he said making me gulp and look at my baby wife throwing a glare at me.

———————————————————————————

Yep...!! Our Gulf's baby wife is jealous... 😅

I looked back to read the story and found no jealous moments for mew and gulf. So i give it a thought to write this... Hope its good 😌

❤️❤️