Ch 11 - Amusement park

Mew pov

I sent bright to go to gulf for guarding him, so zee and tul are with me now . Saint is coming tomorrow to thailand, so I asked zee take care of his things.

I entered the house to see thanya sitting alone with sullen face while tul is waiting outside . I went near her and sat beside her.

"What happened princess ? Why do you look sad ?" I asked

"Uncle handsome , I want to go to amusement park but everyone is busy " she said and pouted

"Ohhhhh.... don't be sad princess " I said to her

"You will take me uncle handsome ?" She asked looking at me

"Do you want to go with me ?" I asked her and she nodded her head as yes

"Okay then let's go " I said

"Where are you going ?" I heard gulf asking so I turned to look at him , I think he just came from office

"Uncle gulfie, I am going to amusement park with uncle handsome " she exclaimed

"Ohh..can I also come ?" He asked

"Ofcourse you can uncle gulfie " she said making him look at me

"Your wish " I said making him smile

"Wait for 10 min, I will get ready " he said and dashed into our room.

" Do you also want to get ready princess?" I asked her

"No uncle handsome, I am already ready ..." She said making me smile and nod my head.

After few minutes, gulf came in fresh clothes

"I am ready !!..Shall we go ?" He asked making us nod our heads as yes.

" I will drive " he said and went to his car. He opened the front seat door for me....???????

"Thank you" I said and sat, he closed the front door and opened the back seat door for thanya and made her secured in back seat. I pinged tul to follow us secretly with 3 bodyguards.

Gulf pov

We reached amusement in 30 minutes , I brought the tickets as thanya and mew were standing at the entrance . We went inside and thanya is very excited to come here. We started going to rides while thanya is holding out hands.

"Uncles we will ride that ?" She said after so many rides ,I was already sweating but she and mew are not at all tired.

"Aren't you both tired ??" I asked looking at them, they looked eachother face and turned to look at me.

"Old man ...!!" they said and started laughing making my eyes go wide.

"Heyyyy....I am not old " I said huffing as they still didn't stop laughing

"Stop laughing you both.." I huffed but it only increased more.

"Let us eat something and take rest , then we will go for other rides " I said making thanya whine

"Uncle gulfie, we are not going to live here to rode later, it's already almost 7 pm ....if I was not there at home by 9 mom will scold me .... you can eat later ...come there are only few rides more" she said dragged me .

We tried few more rides and now I was really tired that I can't even try anymore.

"Uncle gulfie last one please " thanya pleaded with puppy eyes, I nodded my head tiredly because whatever she will not listen to me.

"Okay baby,let me take rest for 2 minutes " I said

"You take tickets, I will be back in 5 min " mew said and started to go but I hold his wrist

"Where are you going? Don't go alone it's not safe..I will come with you " I said

He giggled and said " don't worry nothing will happen to me ,I will be back in 5 mins "

I nodded my head and he went to somewhere . Thanya started playing with me with the bubbles that coming from the toy she bought before.

Author pov

Mew observed someone is following them from few minutes . He said to gulf that he will be back in 5 minutes and went to take care of them.

He messaged Tul to come guard where gulf and thanya is there as tul is waiting outside the park . When he was walking, he saw someone is following him ...he smirked smilingly and he went to an empty place and turned back to face the man.

" Call all your members and ask them to come here only, I am lazy to go and fight with everyone " mew said , that man called few people and only 4 people came . Mew smiled evilly at them .

"Just 4 ?" Mew asked

"We are more than enough to finish you " one man shouted

"Just 1 question , who send you here ?" Mew asked

" We will not say " other man huffed

"Then no one can save you " mew shrugged and took his gun and shot 4 people with out wasting any second.

"Why to waste my energy ?" Mew shrugged and went to gulf and thanya. He got a message from tul that they also finished killing people who tried to attack gulf and thanya.

"Where do you go mew ?" Gulf asked mew

"To bring this " mew said and gave a burger to gulf and thanya making gulf smile

"Thank you uncle handsome " thanya said , mew smiled and ruffled her hair

"Thank you mew " gulf said and they 3 started eating .

After roaming sometime while eating, thanya bought few toys and they decided to go home. Mew asked tul to check the dead bodies and there is one person still alive as mew asked to keep one alive to know who sent them ,so tul took the alive person to their building .

After reaching home, thanya went to her room and mew,gulf went to their room. They got freshened and slept immediately as they were tired today.

___________________________________________

Who attacked them ??😯

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️