Ch 2 - Thunder

This chapter is not continuation of last chapter. .. it's like parallel time.

Author pov

Somewhere in Russia

Two people were tied and made them sit in the middle , a man who is in early twenties took the gun and pointed at them and said " If someone want to become the king ,the present one should die " and he beaten them few times with the gun in his hands asking their boss address but the people ofcourse who are loyal to their boss did not open the mouth ,the man got angry and asked his men to kill them when two people took their guns and went to those 2 people ,when they were about to kill, 2 ninja knives were thrown at them and the 2 were dead as it sliced their necks .

"The king is here..!! " one of the men on the floor said while smirking

"Kill that thunder " the man shouted

All the men who was there took the guns and surrounded by pointing to the new comer .The thunder smirked at the people and dropped his gun on the floor, all the people who surrounded him got confused and when one of the men shoot the thundar he bent and the bullet hit other person in their own gang and the all men started coming towards thunder  .He took 2 guns that he kept secretly in his back of shirt and shot all the people who surrounded him as his weapon is more advanced and also he is more skilled.All the people fell down with in few seconds .

The leader was still in shock but came out of trance and took the gun which is on the floor and pointed at the person who is still smiling. But with in few seconds the gun which is in leader hand came to the thunder hand with in one kick .The leader was trembling in fear as the gun was pointed at him.

"You are afraid of a small bullet but you want kill Thunder, if you are coming against me then you are coming to face your death" said mew and shot the gun on the forehead of opposite person.

"Come let's go " said to his people who were floor after removing their ties.

"Yes boss"

Mew pov

I am mew suppasit king of mafia across all countries but only few people know my face because who came against me will die.

The person I killed now is the son of my father's enemy , actually I don't have any intention to kill him but he shouldn't have kidnap my men and tried to kill them. If anyone hurts my people ,that means they choose death. I was thinking about other gang who came to me asking for help .I was out of my thoughts when my phone rang and saw it is from my mother's maid.I lifted the call,

"Sir, Madam fainted we took her to hospital" The maid informed me

"What !..I am coming now" and I cut the call and asked my secretary to arrange my private flight to thailand.

While I was in flight ,I was thinking about my mom.

Flashback

" You have to leave mafia, I can't be with you if you are working in mafia " my mom shouted on my dad

" I can't leave mafia, why can't you understand " my dad tried to calm my mom but she is not in any position to hear that. They fought for sometime.

My mother left to her room with angry and closed the door. my father thought a lot and left a letter to her and took me with him.

Letter:

    I can't leave mafia even if i want
    because it will only lead to death.
    I am taking our son with me .Be safe

My dad took me to Italy and told my mom was dead to me when I was growing .but dad was cheated by his partner ,so my dad left his gang and trained me to take the revenge on his partner. I trained from my childhood and took down the before mafia king and I took the place ,I was present mafia king but 6 months back my dad was dead, before his death he told about my mother

" Son , I am sorry your mother is still alive and she is in Thailand, I thought you will leave once you know about your mother. I am really sorry and tell your mom that I am sorry and I really love her but I don't want anything happen to her at that time and  I took you with me because I need a heir for my mafia because with out heir it will only be my end ,I am sorry once again please go to your mother I don't want you to be alone here , please take care of yourself"
My dad said before his death.

Maybe dad got this because he did that to mom but it's true that if come out mafia , it is only our death.

After few days of my dad death ,I got details about mom and went to meet her but I did not told about mafia business I only told her that I was working in Italy and I will visit here time to time and also told her that if possible I will transfer to thailand itself. I know what I told to my mom was lies but she was happy that I got a job and living a good life instead of taking dad's business but how could i explain her that I am also into mafia business.

From then every 2-3 months i will to Bangkok and spend time with her for 1 week and return to Russia.

Flashback ended

After I reached Bangkok, Tul my member in thailand is waiting with few cars and members outside the airport. I asked them to take me directly to hospital where mom is admitted.

When I went to hospital , I directly went to ICU where mom is there with so many pipes and wires on her body . I don't want her also to leave me ,she is the only family I have. I watched her sometime and went to wash my face and asked bright to take my luggage to home .

___________________________________________

Tried some action Scene..😋😅😅

How is the chapter guys ?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️😘