Ch 44 - Brightwin

After three years

Mew pov

Alex started going to pre-school this year as he turned four and he also started sleeping in the room that was decorated with his liking...when I asked him he said he is too old to sleep with us but most of the time, he comes to our room and sleep.

Gulf , p'tong and p'amy are working in their own company. Gulf's dad and mom and my mom went to world trip . Saint and zee got married last year.

I stopped taking birth control pills from last month as we got to know male pregnancy will not exist more long like female pregnancy , it will be only upto 7-8 years after first pregnancy, so I may have chance for 3-4 years more.

Today is bright and win are going to get married in our mansion itself, most of my members from Russia came to marriage.

"Mama...I am not able to tie this " Alex whined pouting while showing his shoes that were not tied.

"Come, I will tie for you... you will fall if you walk this " I said and lifted him to made him sit on the edge of the bed.

"Mama... you look handsome.." he said while I bend for tying his lays..I smiled at him

After tying, I washed my hand and went near Alex..

"You also looks so handsome baby " I said pecking his forehead and he giggled cutely

"Baby wife ,I can't wear this tie properly "  I heard gulf whining from back making Alex keep his on his face like he is done with his dad's antics.

"Dada, I am kid...mama ties for me... you are that big but also you want mama's help " Alex said making gulf stick his tongue out at him while I was arranging his tie.

" He is my wife.." gulf said to Alex and pecked my check

"Mama...carry me..." Alex said coming to me and I took into my arms.

He kissed other side of my cheek and showed his tongue to his dad who rolled his eyes and kissed my cheeks again...ahh...my cheeks...are participating in a kiss competition...

"Ayy...stop it both of you...honey...why you are also behaving like child ..huh..??" I scolded gulf who is pouting now..

"Take him " I said and gave Alex to gulf.

"I have to get ready again because of you both " I huffed at them going to washroom where I was still listening to their bickering...

"It's because of you "

"No.. you.."

"You.."

I got readied while they were playing with eachother. Gulf went to win with Alex and I went to bright.

Gulf pov

"Ready..??" I asked win

"Yes..!!"  He said grinning at me

"Huff...here I thought you will be nervous but look like you are not even a bit nervous " mild said playfully

" I am excited..!!" Win exclaimed making us laugh.

"Uncle winny , you also look handsome " Alex said who is roaming all around room.

"Thanks baby Alex " win said and lifted him in his arms .

" Are you ready to go win ??" Win's dad came and asked

"Yes dad " he said and I took alex from his arms and went to sit in the chair in the garden with Alex in my lap and mild beside me in the front row.