Ch 46 - kids

After 4 years

Mew pov

"Mama..!! I am home.." Alex shouted running to me.

Alex is 10 years old now but he didn't change even a bit ,he still the boy who is clingy to me and as usual his dad and his Tom and Jerry fight goes on daily.

Nat is 5 years old ,she also started going to school. She is one naughty baby, will do something and push it on his brother who will accept everything for his baby sister. In the morning they go to school together , his dad will drop them but Natasha comes in the afternoon itself as she is in preschool ,I will go to pick her up and in the evening his dad brings Alex home.

Type is 3 years old, he is our third son also younger one as doctor informed me that I couldn't conceive anymore. Type is pampered by everyone in this house including Alex and nat.

"Baby wife..!!" My husband called and kissed my cheek. Gulf is taking care of his company and some of my business in thailand as he asked me to take rest for few years that I couldn't get from my childhood

"Dada...train...train " Nat shouted

"Okay..!!" Gulf exclaimed and stood up and nat hold is gulf's shirt from back where Alex stood back of nat holding her shoulders.

"Me..me...me..." Type shouted from my lap

Gulf took him into his arms and started going to kids room by making train sound.

"Your destination has arrived... your destination has arrived.." gulf shouted after he reached the kids door.

"Get fresh soon babies, I will prepare snacks for you " I shouted from my sitting place

"Okay mama" Alex and nat said going to their room

"You don't want to go ??" Gulf asked type who is not getting down from gulf.

"Mama.." type said

"You want to go to mama " gulf asked and type nodded his head as yes.

"What happened baby ??" I asked taking type from gulf's arms

"Sleep .." he said with sleepy eyes by rubbing his eyes

I made him sleep on my chest stroking his back to which he immediately drifted to sleep.

"He slept ??" Gulf asked me and I nodded my head as yes

"Give me " he said taking type from my arms and going to kids room to lay him on bed.

After sometime , I prepared some snacks for alex,nat and my husband. I saw gulf coming with nat and Alex from their room .

Gulf pov

"Eyyy....hishhaa...." Nat is trying to do some fight actions that are showing in the cartoon she is watching.

"Cutie, you will fall " I said to nat

"It's okay dada....ahh...huuuu" she said and continued doing it.

" Uncle gulfie..!!" I heard a voice from the door and looked up to see tharn running towards us.

Tharn is bright and win's son who they adopted from an orphanage , he is four years old. Mew thought they may require some privacy so he gave the other side of mansion to bright and win but they mostly be here only.

Zee and saint also adopted a son named kiet who is 7 years old . Alex is older to everyone, so he takes care of everyone if we are not present as it rarely happens because mew will always be with children.

"Uncle gulfie, where is type ??" Tharn asked looking around the hall.

"He is sleeping baby " I said

" Uncle mewmew??" He asked, I pointed at kitchen.He run to the kitchen with his small legs .

After sometime, I saw mew coming with tharn in his arms while feeding him something .

"Baby, Play with p'alex and p'nat, I will wake up type " mew said to tharn while keeping him down. Tharn nodded his head and went to play.

Author pov

Mew entered kids room to see type sleeping soundly on the bed , mew doesn't want to wake him up but if he sleeps more now he will not sleep in the night.

"Baby..baby.." mew called slowly shaking type

"Baby get up na.... you can sleep after eating " mew said lifted type into his arms who slowly stirred in his sleep

"Mama..." Type called opening his eyes a little making mew smile

"Come , we will wash your face " mew said taking type to washroom.

When mew came out with type, he saw everyone sitting in the garden . He came to garden and placed type on the ground as he said he want to play with his phi's.

Alex,nat,kiet, tharn and type started playing . Mew saw bright,zee, saint,win and gulf are talking something's while gulf motioned mew to come to him.

Mew went and sit beside gulf who wrapped his arms around his waist after sitting.

"I will be allon iff you alsho gooo tho skool p'tharn " type whined at tharn

" I will directly come to you once my school is completed...okay.." tharn said to type who is pouting now.

"Okkaa phi, afther one yer ii alsho goo tho skool " type said tharn

" Nat what are you doing ?? You can't do like that ??" Alex said to nat who is pouring ink on the ground making all her hands and clothes filled with ink.

" Nat...what is this ...why are you having ink marks ??" Mew asked seeing his daughter

"Mama, p'alex poured this " nat said making Alex eyes go wide

" I know who did this nat...come let me clean you.... always throwing everything on your phi " mew said lifting pouting nat in his arms going to bathroom to clean her.

" You shouldn't do like this baby , see even after cleaning you there are some ink marks , you also poured on kiet..ahh...it is a bad thing you shouldn't do like this next time okay... promise mama.." mew asked showing his Pinky

"Okay mama.." nat said wrapping her little finger around mew's who smiled and kissed her on forehead.

"Me..me.." type shouted from other side

"Haha...come " mew called opening his arms to which type came and hugged mew to which mew pecked type's forehead.

" Mama..." Alex called and slept on mew's lap followed by nat and type. Mew started telling some story till they sleep by stroking their hairs. Mew didn't know when he slept leaning on to headboard.

Gulf directly came to kids room after his work as he know mew will there until he completes his work. Gulf saw all his babies sleeping in odd position . After arranging kids in their own beds and pecking their foreheads ,gulf carried mew to their room. As they were already freshened , gulf slept on bed taking mew into his arms who snuggled more into his chest.

Gulf pecked mew's hair and drifted to sleep while puffing his face in mew's hair.

___________________________________________

🙈🙈

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️