Ch 30 - Weird

After one month

Gulf pov

Mom's treatment is completed fully today. The doctor checked her today and said everything is fine with her and mew is very happy with the news , after we went to our room ...mew started crying by hugging me..

"Honey,...I am ...very... happy now ...mom is totally cured..."  He said while crying

"Baby.. stop crying na...." I consoled him but I was actually feeling weird about mew from 3 days.

From three days ,mew is behaving differently...he is getting irritated for small things , laughing over dumb jokes, crying over things.... directly to say he became more sensitive for everything...

After crying for sometime he slept , I kissed his forehead and went out. I started talking with pa and p'tong about the business we are going to start .

When I went to room to call mew for dinner ,I saw him looking at room confusingly making me coo at him.

"What are you looking at baby wife??" I asked sitting on bed and pulling him to a hug......

"Where do you go leaving me alone ?" He asked pouting

"Hahaha...I just went to living room....why are you pouting cutely..huhh??" I asked pinching his cheeks

"Hmmm....mmm...." He whined

"Come let's go it's time for dinner " I said dragging him to dining hall.

At midnight

"Honey, are you sleeping ??" He asked shaking me

"Huhh..??...no baby tell me, do you need anything ?" I asked looking at him, he shaked his head as yes

"What you want, tell me ?" I asked

"I want to go for a ride " he said smiling at me

"Now?? This night ??" I asked

"Yes...come " he exclaimed and dragging me out of the bed .

"Baby wife let me change my clothes ..one min " I said but he is impatient,so I changed my clothes fastly and hurried to the car.

" Why are bringing car?? I want to go on bike " he whined... what's with him..??..

"Baby but it's not safe and it will cold " I said

"I want bike ride that's it !!!" He exclaimed

"Uffffffff... okay wait here ,let me bring the bike " I said and went to park car and bring the bike .

"Are you happy..??" I asked riding the bike

"Yesssss...!!" He shouted make me shake my head...

We roamed almost all Bangkok roads and had some street foods . At morning 4 , we again went home and slept immediately because of the tiredness thanks to heavens tomorrow is weekend I don't have to go to office...

Next day morning

"Honeyyyyyy ..!!" He shouted making me run from bathroom

"What happened ??" I asked worriedly

" Why did you fold the bedsheet in horizontal direction , didn't I asked you to do it in vertical way ????" He shouted

"Baby, you can ask me that after I came from washroom ...do you have to shout like that ???" I exclaimed

"And what is the difference if bedsheet is folded vertical or horizontal ...huh..??" I asked and went again to washroom to complete my remaining half bath.

When I came out ,I saw mew trying to fold the bedsheet again and again... what happened to him....I scratched my head and went near him to see him crying while trying to fold the bedsheet..

"Baby why are you crying ??" I asked cupping his cheeks

"Don't talk to me , you shouted on me " he said and turned to other side ...

"Baby wife...it's not like that... don't you think if you shout like that..I will be worried about you ... thinking something happened to you....and now give me the bedsheet....you want it vertical right..?? It will be vertical only then...let me fold it.." I coaxed mew and took the bedsheet from him.

After folding it, I made mew sit on the bed..."are you happy now ??"

He nodded his head like child while grinning and kissed me on lips and started sucking them.

After sometime , I was sitting leaning to headboard with mew between my legs watching tv in our room. Suddenly mew ran to washroom and started throwing all the food he ate....I started stroking his back to calm him.

"What happened baby ??" I asked making him clean his mouth ....

I bought a glass of water to drink....

"Are you okay baby wife ??" I asked after drinking water....he nodded his head

" I think because of the night food we ate didn't digested " he said

"Should I call doctor ??" I asked

"No need honey, let me sleep for sometime it will be alright " he said , I tucked him on bed .

Next day

"Honeyyyy...!!"

I heard again shouting from bathroom....

I went to bathroom door and knocked it...

"What happened baby ??" I asked

He showed me a shampoo bottle and said
"This bottle has only half shampoo.."

"So ? It is more than sufficient for you " I said

"Nooo..!! I only want new bottle " he whined

"Okay let me bring " I said because I don't want him to cry again

"What ..?? Do I have to be like this until you buy the shampoo ??" He exclaimed

"No baby, I have another piece in my closet I will bring that " I said and went to bring it.

"Thank you honey " he said smiling

"Ya..yaaa..go now... before I come inside " I said trying to avoid to see his half naked body ....I can't control if I see him...

"Who asked you not to come ??" He said making me wide my eyes and turned to him ,he winked at me....ahh...what a chance....I don't want to miss it...so I immediately rushed to inside before he changes his mind.

At the dining table,

"What is this ??" Mew asked looking one by one dish

"It's chicken fried rice baby, your favourite " I said

"Noo, I don't want to eat this...what is this. ??" He asked for another dish

"It's chicken wings " I said

"Okay I will eat this " he said and started eating .....this is first time I am seeing him eating so much .....

"Honey I am hungry ..!!" He exclaimed after completing all dishes...

"Huhhhhhhhhh...???"

___________________________________________

😉😉😉😉

How is the chapter guys ?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️