Epilogue

After 2 years

Author pov

" Phi from tomorrow you will go to college but I will still be in school " type pouted at tharn who smiled at his baby nong.

"It's only one year na , after one year you will join the college we can again be together " tharn said

"But you will find new friends there and forget about me " type pouted more

"Type , I am not living in uni ,I will be going  to college from home only ...we can meet whenever we want and why do you think I will forget my Cutie nong " tharn said pinching type's cheek.

"Really you will not forget me " type asked

"Yes type " tharn assured

"Promise ??" Type asked showing his Pinky

"Promise " tharn said wrapping his finger around type's.

After few days

At one night,

"Honey..!!"

"Honey..!!"

"Honey wake up..!!"

"Wake up..!!" Mew tried waking gulf up who stirred in his while opening his eyes slowly and looked at smiling mew.

He pulled mew on to him who fell on him,

"What happened baby wife... you don't want me to sleep... should we continue where we stopped....huh??" Gulf asked wiggling his eyebrows at now flustered mew

"See around " mew said hiding his face in gulf's chest making gulf look around the room to see all his babies around him who is giggling now . He sat up with mew in his arms.

"What happened ?? " He asked now fully awake.

"Happy Birthday honey..!!" Mew said smiling at gulf and kissing his cheek.

"Happy Birthday dada ..!!" All three babies exclaimed and falled on gulf after mew moved a bit.

"Ayyyaaaa.... thank you babies but why are you all falling on me...get up you three are heavy " gulf said trying to release from their grip

"Okay dada we will get up..." Alex said getting up while nat and type also got up.

"We know dada you became old " Alex continued making everyone giggle and gulf glare at him.

" I am not old " gulf said

"You reached 50 dada, accept you are old " Alex said sticking out his tongue and hiding behind his mama for escaping pillow hits.

"Stop it Alex ..!!" Mew said giggling

"You also honey " mew said to gulf who is sulking now.

Mew bought the cake which he kept on the night stand and went to sit on the bed and hold it infront of gulf while all the kids sat around on the bed .

"Make a wish dada " type said

Gulf nodded his head and closed his eyes to make a wish. After sometime he opened his eyes and blew the candles.
They eat the cake and wished their dada and pecked his cheeks.

"Good night dada and happy birthday once again " the kids wished

Gulf pecked all their kids foreheads before they go to their rooms .

"Baby wife..!!" Gulf called after mew settled everything in the kitchen and came to their room and locked the door.

"Hmm.." mew hummed going to the closet for bringing something.

" Where is my gift ??" Gulf asked batting his eye lashes making mew look at him and giggle.

" Don't act cute honey..!! You are 50 not 5 " mew said bringing his gift from closet and went to sit on the bed infront of gulf.

"Close your eyes " mew said smiling at gulf who hummed and closed his eyes while smiling.

Mew pecked gulf's lips and asked him to open his eyes. When gulf opened his eyes ,he saw a opened box with two identical rings where the box is placed in his open hand. Gulf looked at mew's face
from the rings .

"Shall we marry again ??" Mew asked making gulf tearing up.

" I can marry you million times baby wife " gulf said tightly hugging mew while crying.

" That time we didn't love eachother but now we love eachother more than anything " mew said making gulf release from hug.

"Huh..?? Who said I didn't love you at the time of marriage ?" Gulf asked

"You Loved me at the time of marriage ?? " mew asked

"Yessss.. I loved you before our parents fix our marriage " gulf said remembering when he first saw mew

"Oh..I remembered now... you talked about this on our first day of marriage when I was sleeping right ? I remembered you talked about how you saw me ,how you searched for me" Mew said remembering what gulf told him that night to his sleepy self.

"How do you know..??" Gulf asked shocking

"You were not sleeping then..??" Gulf asked opening his eyes widely while mew nodded his head as noo.

" You listened everything I spoke , why didn't you tell me ??" Gulf asked pouting

" hmm...We never got into the conversation maybe " mew said

"Hmm.." gulf hummed

"Let us leave that now " mew said taking one ring from the box and keeping it on gulf's finger .

"I love you honey " mew said with teary eyes and pecked gulf's lips .

Gulf also took the ring and placed it mew's finger and kissed his hand.

"I love you baby wife " gulf said looking into mew's eyes and closed the distance between their lips and also their eyes.

Gulf slowly started sucking mew's lips and released after sometime attaching their foreheads.

"Don't you think we have to celebrate our first night as we didn't do it on our first day of marriage " gulf said making mew giggle

"We already have more that 23 years of night , you still want to celebrate first night ??" Mew asked

" I will eternity of nights if you can bear me " gulf said making mew hit his chest.

"Pervert ..!!" Mew hissed releasing from gulf only to get pulled by gulf by back hugging him.

"Always For you " gulf said nibbling mew's ear.

"Ho..ne..y..!!" Mew moaned once gulf started kissing mew's nape .

"Can I ??" Gulf said keeping his face on mew's shoulder and wrapping his arms around mew's waist . Mew placed his hand on gulf's cheek and leaned onto gulf's head.

"You need to ask permission honey " mew said while both closing closing their eyes in content .

___________________________________________

It's completed...!!!

How is the story guys ?? Hope you liked the journey of Mafia's husband.

Our story "Mafia's husband " crossed 11k reads and #1 gulf ranking.....🥳🥳

Thank you guys..❤️❤️