Ch 35 - Gulf Craving 🤔 ( 🔞🔞)

Warning..!!
This chapter contains more mature content...

___________________________________________

Gulf pov

"Baby slow down...." I said to mew who is hurriedly drinking chocolate milkshake like someone is going to snatch it.

"Tappp..." A sound was heard when mew placed the glass on the table after completing drinking it and cleaned his mouth harshly with back of his palm.

"Baby ,let me clean it...." I said wiping his mouth with a cloth

"See... your hand became full of chocolate... you should drink properly ..." I said cleaning his hands with wet cloth.

"It's tasty..!!" He said grinning at me making me smile...

"Okay...now you have to take medicines as I allowed you to drink chocolate milkshake " I said making him pout..

"I don't want to...!" He pouted more

"But you promised me right..?? You will take them once I give you drink ...so you have to...come...say ahhhh..." I said making him take his medicines..

It's been 2 weeks we visited doctor, mew is daily going for morning walk with me and I am allowing him to only small works....

In the day time he mostly sleeps and in night time he whines for night rides...

"Honey... you call me as baby and our baby also baby..." He asked me

"Yess... you both are my babies..." I said kissing his cheek

"Isn't it confusing ??" He said

"Is it ??" I asked, he nodded his head as yess..

"Then What we will doo..??" I asked making both of us made a thinking face..

"I like to call you baby wife , then I should think of a name for baby " I said

"Creamy..??" I asked

"Noo..!!"

"Chocos..??"

"Noo..!!"

"Beans..??"

"Noo..!!...if you are hungry go and eat, don't give those names to my baby " he said and huffed at me making me pout..

"Sweety ..??" I asked

" A little bit better.." he said

"Hmm.... I will think of a better one later.." I said

Author pov

In the evening

"Honeyyyy...!!" Mew called gulf from washroom

"Yes baby.." gulf responded coming near to the bathroom door.

"I forgot the towel,can you give it to me ..??" Mew asked

"Okay baby wife...one second.." gulf said and went to bring a towel

Gulf knocked on the bathroom door and said he bought the towel..

(🔞🔞Mature content ahead 🔞🔞)

Mew peeked from door to take the towel but gulf dragged him out carefully...

"Honey... what are you doing..??" Mew exclaimed covering his chest with his hands turned a bit back after he was out of the bathroom...

Gulf observing mew who is now all wet and naked infront of him trying to cover his body...which is not at all use...all the drops of water is dripping from his forehead to feet one by one...