special chapter-2 (Part 1)

Hellllllooooooooo Babiessssss.....!!!

Welcome backkkk...!!

How are you doing babies..? 😁😁...I am fine but just busy with my new job... so it gonna take a bit time to settle down... 😅😅

Thank you for everyone who are still with me even though i am not updating like before but you believed me... so i am not gonna stop updating... but it will be slow... very slow... sorry 😢

Let's goooooo....!!!!

Author pov

"Baby wife......!!" the mansion is echoed with gulf's voice calling for mew who is working in the kitchen ignoring his husband's call.

"Baby wife... I can't find my glasses.... come and help me" gulf shouted from his room and alex shake his head listening to his dad's antics. He walked to his parents room and opened the door to see gulf sitting on the bed with closed eyes and shouting for mew.

"Dad...please get freshened... i will find your glasses " alex said making gulf look up at his son in confusion.

"where is your mama..? Is he not in the house..? I am calling from so much time ..." gulf said getting irritated for not seeing mew from morning the time he woke up.

"He is in the kitchen cooking breakfast " alex said entering the room and searching for his dad's glasses.

"Then why did you come and why he is not answering me.." gulf asked

"how would i know what happened between you two and also mama is so angry that he didn't talk to anyone from morning "

"What are you saying...? what happened..? I didn't do anything this time..?" gulf said

"Are you sure dad?" alex asked raising an eyebrow at his dad and gulf glared at his son and hurriedly stood up running to washroom to get fresh and go to his baby wife to know what happened.

"Dad i found your glasses... I kept them on your table.." alex shouted to his dad who is in the washroom and went to his room as he know some drama gonna happen in their home after few minutes.

Once he was done, Gulf he saw mew watching television while changing the channels with a stoic face expression. Gulf scratched his hair in frustration not knowing what he did to cause his baby wife angry.

He took a deep breath and went to mew and stood infront of him blocking his vision making mew look up with a deathly glare making gulf gulp his own saliva.

Gulf pov

I swear i didn't do anything this time...but why is he so angry that his looks could kill me anytime....or did i do something and forget..?....ahhhhhh.... what did i do...?????????

"Baby wifee.." i timidly called him while acting cutely...so maybe a chance to lessen his anger.... nope that doesn't work...he just ignored me and threw the remote on our couch and stood up infront of me while his eyes are boring into mine.

"Boss.." we were interrupted by mew's members and he left from there with huff sound and went to his office room.

"hey bright.." i called bright holding his wrist stopping him to go to his boss office.

"What happened to your boss..? why is he angry..? and why you guys are here this early..?" i whispered to bright

"unless you did something crazy he won't be angry.." he said and i narrowed my eyes at him.

"And as per the meeting... this is scheduled few days back so it is not related to his anger... he just want to discuss how things are going on in russia and want to check how the boys are doing there..." he said and i nodded my head

" And also i heard that you went to a party yesterday and got pretty drunk..." he smirked

"brighttttt..." mew shouted making bright run to their office making me scratch my head..

"I get drunk everytime....what's the big deal in it... i didn't do anything.... agghhhhh..."

"Hii dada.." i was greeted by type and nat who were coming from outside.

"Hey babies... where did you go this early..?" i asked while they hug me making me peck their foreheads.

"I had to buy some things for my college project dada... so i asked phi to come with me.." type said and i nodded my head.

"Did you guys eat your breakfast..?" i asked and they shake their head as no.

"noo dada...i am super hungryyyy" nat said with a pout making me giggle and pinch her cheeks.

"Call your p'alex... i will serve you breakfast.." i said

"where is mama..?" type asked looking around and i showed them the office room with my eyes making them nod their heads. Type went to call alex and nat helped me with the arranging the dishes on the table. I saw alex and type came down and they three sat on their chairs.

"you not gonna eat dada..?" type asked and i shaked my head as no.

"waiting for the boss.." i said amd they giggled and started eating while i sat on one empty chair.

"Have you talk with mama.." alex asked me

"Nahh... he got busy before i talk" i said and he nodded my head.

"what did you do this time dada..?" nat asked me making me roll my eyes.

"i didn't do anything this time.." i said

"You didn't do... or... you don't remember...??" type asked and they again laughed making me glare at them.

"you guys are done..?" we heard a deep voice and at the source where my baby wife is standing and members are leaving while waving good bye to us except bright who mouthed all the best and left.

"yes mama" these three shouted and standing from their chairs.

"All the best dada" alex whispered and all of them left to their rooms.

"Okay calm down gulf.." i thought to myself and waited for mew to come and sit.

Mew pov

"Baby wife.. do you want me serve the breakfast for you..?" he asked me in a sweet voice thinking it would melt my anger... nope not at all....!!!

I sat on the chair and waited for him to serve. He served in both of our plates and sat beside me without eating. I didn't give him a glance and just started eating my food. I heard him sigh and started eating. After completing my breakfast, I stood up to go but i was stopped as my husband hold my wrist.

"Won't you talk to me..?" he asked in a whining tone making me roll my eyes.

"Noo.." i said and releasing my hand from his grip and turned my back at him to go. I saw him pouting and taking our plates to kitchen.... he deserve this... why should he hide things from me then... i went to our room and sat on the leaning to headboard looking at my phone.

————————————————————————————

This special chapter i said i would update when i get 200k reads but now its 220k... i know i am super late but that is because i have four parts for this special chapter... i took time to update....I hope you like it... while writing i read the previous chapters... i was like ohh did i really write this...😂😂😂

Do you like it so far..??🤔

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️