Special chapter - 1

As I promised, Here is the special chapter guys..!!

This chapter is when mew,gulf and Alex went to Russia when Alex is 2 years..!!

Author pov

Mew and gulf was in mew's office in Russia as Alex was sleeping on the sofa ...these both were making out sitting on the chair. Before they go further, they heard a knock on the door making gulf growl and mew giggle while setting his shirt .

" Come in " mew said after they arranged their clothes properly.

" Boss , we found him and he is tied in the basement " bright said making mew nod his head.

" Okay, I will be there in 5 minutes " mew said and bright left the room.

" Honey... I have some work... Do you want to go to home or want to stay here because it may take time for me " mew said to gulf and gulf turned to look at Alex who is sleeping soundly on the sofa making mew also turn to see .

" Will be here until he wakes then decide whether to go home or not once he woke up " gulf said and mew nodded his head.

" Do you want me to send bright or zee to accompany you then ??" Mew asked

"Nahh no need baby wife.... You go and do your work I will be fine here " gulf said .

" Okay then bye , will try to complete my work soon " mew said pecking gulf's lips and turned around to go but gulf slapped mew's bum making mew gasp.

" Honeyyy..." Mew whined while gulf laughed loudly making mew glare at gulf and go from there.

Mew went to basement where the person is tied who is trying to fail their comprising missions . He was already beaten up by mew's members but the other person is so stubborn to give them any answer.

He sat infront of the person without talking and his members were beating him to tell the truth . For one hour, mew didn't say anything as he don't want get anything towards death before he go out of this but he got fed up when the other person is not answering

" so you will not tell the actual reason for why are you doing this ??" Mew asked coldly taking his gun out loading the bullets one by one slowly.

" Wow so you can talk ..... I thought you are mute when you didn't talk till now " the other said with a smirk.

" I prefer to be mute with people like you " mew said

" Will you tell or load these bullets into your head " mew asked pointing the gun at other person's head.

"Oh...oh...calm down darling.....I don't want you to leave mafia that's why I was trying to fail all your missions from one year " he said

" Who the hell are you to decide for me ??" Mew asked angrily

" You probably don't know me but I know you from so many years ...ahh... sorry...not known.. actually likes you for so many years because I like you being mafia but I got to know you were married and leaving mafia .... Be with me ...I will never ask you to leave mafia " he said

" You bitch...!!" They heard a voice from the door seeing gulf fuming with anger.

" Honey... What are you doing here ??" Mew asked instantly getting softened from anger seeing his husband.

" For this person you are leaving everything.... I have better dick than him " the person said and gulf marched to the chair where the person is tied and kicked the person to make the chair fall on the ground making everyone widen their eyes as gulf is stomping on the other person's dick making that person scream loudly in pain.