Ch 4 - Marriage proposal

Don't ask me why I kept that head picture because I also don't know..hehe😋😅😅🙈🙈

Gulf pov

"What ? " I shouted at my parents  once they said they arranged a marriage with my ma's friend son

I came to my hometown today morning but I slept as soon as I reached home as I was bit tired. After eating lunch, we all gathered in the living room just then my mom dropped the bomb on me.

Mom : " yes son, we want you to get married with my friend's son, "

" But I like someone ma" I stated making them shock

"What ?when ?who? where? "All of my family members asked

" Ma, I saw someone 2 days back the day  you called me ,I liked him at first sight ,I only want to marry him " I said to them

" What is his name ?" pa asked me

" I don't know , I only saw him once from far and I tried searching for him but I couldn't find " I said sadly

Then pa said to me " you don't know his name you don't know what type of person he is , you know nothing about him but you are saying you want to marry him ,what if he is married or in relationship or some bad person "

" But dad atleast I have to try na , after finding him I will know about him " I said

My mom sighed and said " son atleast see my friend's son picture na what if you like this person more than the boy you saw?"

" Ma, no way no one will be handsome more than the person I saw " I stated as it is true that even I saw him from far, I remembered all features of him.

"Just look at this picture and say the same thing " my mom said giving me her mobile.

"Mom even if I see ,I will not lik---" I stopped once I saw the picture in ma's phone.

My mom saw how I stopped talking in the middle  " what happened son ?"

I shouted at her " màaaaaaaaaaa........he is the same person I was taking "

My parents got shocked first but got relieved as they now know I will agree to the marriage. Then ma asked me whether they can send my pictures to them.

"Should I send your pictures to them then?" Ma asked me

Instead of replying I only sent my some handsome pictures to mom's friend to the same number that I saw pictures from and I forwarded them to my phone.

My whole family started laughing at me but I care less about it now because I was so fucking happy that I am going to marry him....ohhh but wait what is his name ???...

"Ma, what is his name ?" I asked

"It's mew suppasit, age 22 , working in wat industries Just 1 week back transferred to Bangkok " mom said...mew what a cute name....I think he is so soft by looking at these pictures.

"Haa...more ?" I asked

"What more ?" Ma asked

"Tell me some more details ma about him " I asked

" I only about this much, find out remaining after your marriage that also if he accepts to get married with you" she said making me pout

"Don't sulk my brother, he will definitely accept you " my brother said making me nod my head and went to my room and slept on the bed ,looking and scrolling at the pictures of mew in my phone .

Mew pov

Mom called me saying that her friend's son accepted the marriage and want me show his photo's but I was not a bit interested in seeing those because I was only marrying him for my mother but for mom's sake I saw those pictures and thought "he is handsome " .

I sent those pictures to my phone as I want to send those bright for investigating him but my mom smiled at me .....ohh may be she is thinking I am sending them because I like him .

Mom:" do you like him?,can I set the marriage date "

Mew :" mom..wait...let me talk...I will tell you in the evening" I saw her face becoming sad so I continued " just let me think mom i will tell you today only "  she nodded her head.

I went out from mom's room and called bright to look after the person in the photos and want the report by evening.

In the evening bright gave me the file

Name : gulf kanawut
Age :27
Job : working in Winter technologies
....so ...so....

"Bright, can't someone from our gang just act as my husband before mom until she gets recovered " I asked bright

"Why boss? Don't you like him ?" Be asked me

"It's not about liking bright, we have to lie to him also if I have to marry him, I can't tell him about our business . I can't just lie to him and marry him na ,I  feel it is a wrong thing we are doing towards him , don't you think " I said voicing out my opinions as it is not fair for the other person .

"Boss ,no one can act beside you infront of your mom if they know about you , everyone is feared about you , I think it's good to marry this person only boss " he said

"But-"

"We will tell him the truth once the right time comes " he said but I was still thinking it's not the right thing to do , bright must have guessed that

"Boss, may be you will like him in the travel..who knows right? "Bright said making me huff

"It's not possible bright ,so I will marry this person only then but I will be distant to him so when we have to apart, it will be atleast easy for him " I said and started asking about the details about him.

I asked whether he belongs to any enemies group or atleast related to any of them because I can't take risk in this position.

Bright :" no boss ,he doesn't belong to any group not only that he hates violence ,gangs,mafia like these things and he knows you only work in wat  industries from your mother ,nothing more that and also I got to know that he likes you so much "

I was listening patiently to him but his last sentence make me chock on the coffee I was drinking and I glared at Bright who was smirking at me.

___________________________________________

So, I know that you all thought mew is excited to get married but he only agrees because of his mother. Let us see whether gulf can change mew's opinion..🥺🥺🥺

How is the chapter guys?  Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️