Ch 42 - Russia

Mew pov

" Baby what happened ?? " gulf asked panting when he entered our room.

"Huh..??..What happened ?" I asked

"Mom called me to come home " he said

"Ohh...they took Alex out for giving us alone time " I said

"But -"

"We 20 mins, get ready " I said

"Okay...do you know where they are ??" He asked taking towel while going to washroom

"Yes, max already informed me " I said and he nodded his head and went to washroom.

After sometime, we got ready and drove the car to the address max has informed us. When we just parked the car and came out of it , I got a call from mom.

"Hello mom "

"Mew, your son is crying for you ...we are trying to calm him but we can't...we are returning to home "

"No need mom.."

"Huh..??why..?"

"Turn back " I said and mom turned back Alex in her arms who is crying.

Once Alex saw me ,he made a grabby hands towards me while crying and calling me..

"Mama..."..

I took him into my arms who immediately wrapped his small arms around my neck and hide his face in my neck while I was stroking his back to calm him and gulf is beside me holding my waist.

" Why do you come ??" Mom asked

" For date " gulf said grinning

" How can you exactly come here ??" Gulf's mom asked seeing Alex playing with my hair.

"Max informed us " i said

" Hmm..okay, we thought of giving you some time alone but Alex started crying ...we tried to calm him but he is not calming so we called you " gulf's mom said

"I already told.... you didn't listen to me.." i said

"Mom, you no need to take Alex out for giving us alone time ...we are getting enough time for us... you don't need to worry about that " gulf said

"Okay okay.. enjoy your date ...we will go now " mom said and went to their car with gulf's mom.

Gulf pov

"Give him here " I said and took Alex from mew and placed him on my back of neck with his two legs hanging on either side of my shoulders.

" Chocopie, do you want to go to ice Cream ??" I asked walking with mew beside me.

"Ish ceammmm" he exclaimed clapping his hands...as I was holding him he wouldn't fall.

We first went to eat ice cream as I was feeding my both babies and mew was cleaning Alex's mouth from time to time. After that we continued our date by going to some babies rides.

We had our dinner outside and went to home at 8 and slept after getting freshened.

In the morning,

I saw mew is in thoughts early morning after having our breakfast.

"What are you thinking baby ??"  I asked making him come out of thoughts and look at me.

He sighed and said " I got a call from Russia "

Ahh... everytime he goes to Russia , it will take minimum 3 days for him to back... after Alex's birth ... bright and zee were handling with some members from there...this is the first time he got call after one year.

"Is it important ??" I asked , he nodded his head as yes.

" But what about Alex baby wife ??" I asked

" I actually..." He started but I saw his hesitation

"It's okay..tell me " I said

" I actually want to take both of you also , so my members can also see you " he explained unsurely whether I will agree or not.

" I don't have any problem baby, but will Alex will be safe there ??" I asked

" More than safe he will be there honey " he said confidently

"Okay, then we have to go ??" I asked

" Tomorrow afternoon, I will inform bright to arrange a flight for us " he said and I nodded my head as yes and went to Alex and lifted in my arms from the floor .

"We will be going to Russia..." I exclaimed at him lifting in air making him giggle While Mew informed bright to arrange a flight .

Next day

Author pov

They flew to Russia at 2pm in the afternoon and reached there at midnight . As they used flight instead of chopper as gulf and Alex are also coming with mew, so they have to travel to their building by road. Once they came out of the airport, Some bodyguards are there with a car.

They bowed once they saw mew and opened the door for him. Mew just nodded at them and asked gulf to enter the car first , after gulf entered with sleeping Alex in his hands mew said something to bodyguards and entered the car.

The car drove to a huge mansion which is three times bigger than their mansion in Bangkok. As mew already informed bodyguards that no one should be there when they come as he know gulf and Alex will already be tired as it is night . Mew directly took gulf to his room which is already cleaned by the maids. They got freshened and joined Alex who is sleeping soundly on bed.

Morning

When gulf woke up mew is not beside him , he want to go out and search for h but he can't as Alex is still sleeping beside him. He thought of taking Alex and go but just then he heard a door knock.

"Gulf, it's bright " Bright said from other side

"Yaa..come in " gulf answered and bright entered the room.

" Didn't Alex wake up ??" Bright asked and gulf said no.

"Where is mew ?" Gulf asked

"Boss has some important meeting in morning , so be asked me to inform you " bright said

"This early ??" Gulf asked looking at time it's 9 am only.

"Yaa.. it's bit important " bright said

" When he will come ?? Did he eat breakfast ??" Gulf asked

"Noo...he asked me to bring you there once you both wakeup and got ready and had breakfast " bright said

"Hmm... okay " gulf said

They talked for sometime and then gulf saw Alex waking up . Gulf bathed Alex and got him ready and handed him to bright so he can take bath.

Once they got ready, they went to have breakfast which was already arranged by mew for both of them. After having breakfast, gulf asked to pack for mew also but bright said it will be available there .Bright drove gulf and Alex to a huge building with so much security.

___________________________________________

Sorry for late update guys ... I just came home.

I have a suprise for you tonight🙈🙈

How is the chapter guys ? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️