Ch 6 - Wedding

Finally..☺️☺️!!

Gulf pov

2 days before marriage

All my family members came to Bangkok today, I took them to my apartment . Mew's mom asked them to come to their house . I also got readied to go but then my torture client called me to discuss the project. So only my parents and niece thanya went there as p'tong and p'amy went to start the process for joining the jobs.

At night my parents came home , so I asked about mew but they said they didn't see him as he is not at home and busy with some work making me pout. Next day mom took me to the shop for collecting the outfit for tomorrow and some other remaining unfinished works.

On D-Day

On the day of marriage I was sitting nervously in the room waiting to be called. Just then I heard a knock on my door and saw mew's mom .

"Come in aunty " I said when she is standing at the door. She came inside smilingly

"Why are you still calling me aunty, call me mom " she said making me smile more than I already doing

"Okay mom "

" Son, I was trusting you for my baby. He grew up without me for all these 15 years. I don't want him to be alone if something happens to me " she said

What 15 years ?? I want to ask her but I couldn't when I saw tears in her eyes..

" Don't say like that aunty..I mean mom... nothing will happen to you and I will take good care of him ..you can trust me fully" I said making her nod with a smile in tears.

"Okay son, I think it's time. I will go now " she said and I nodded my head as she went out.

After few minutes mew's mom went, pa came and said it's time. I took heavy breath and went with pa.

I went to hall to see my family members, my friends ,his mother and few other persons may be mew's friends but they look a bit older but why are they standing in different places with a stoic expression.....I ignored all that now because I only have one thing in my mind.

I stood at altar where priest is already there but my eyes were looking at the entrance where mew has to come because it will be my first time seeing him this near.

Then I saw him coming towards me , I don't know when he came and stood infront of me because I was awestruck at my place ...he is freaking more handsome and beautiful now .....

Mew pov

When I reached altar, He is still looking at me not reacting even though priest called him , i feel a little awkward not because he is looking at me , because I don't know what to do because this is first time someone is looking at me with other feeling other than fear but I was thinking will he look at me like this even when he knows truth??.

Someone came and shaked him,I think its his friend, all of them laughed a little by making him shy . After I was infront of him, he is listening to altar I think but looking only my face...what do now, I can't even look into his eyes.

Priest started the ceremony

"Do you Gulf kanawut take mew suppasit as lawful husband"

"I do " Gulf said by smiling at me

"Do you Mew suppasit take Gulf kanawut as lawful husband"

"I do"

"Exchange your rings "

Gulf took my hand ,he grinned at me making me a small smile appear on lips which I brushed it off immediately. He put the ring on my finger .

I took his hand ,I know he is looking at me but I was only looking at his hand and put the finger on it.

" Now I present you as husband's , you both may kiss now"

Shit I forgot about this, what should I do now before I think of something else gulf pecked my lips making my eyes go wide, but I composed myself ......my fingers unconsciously went to my lips still feeling his lips. This is first time someone kissed me ....... After I got my senses i saw everyone cheering and my just became husband grinning.

Author pov

As there are only few people ,they all sat around the table in hall. Mew and gulf sat beside with eachother . Gulf saw few people standing here and there, mew observed this and pinged bright first asked them to sit with them on the table but bright replied that they have to secure this place so he said to make them go and stand in a place where they won't be seen. He kept his phone aside seeing his husband stealing glances at him and talking to their family.

"When are you going to honeymoon ?" Mew's mom asked making gulf excited but he saw mew hesitating , doesn't he like this marriage or any other issue ? Gulf thought to himself.

" We will go later mom as I have few work in office" gulf said sadly making all the family members nod and making mew lift his face to look at gulf. When gulf is looking down, mew nudged slowly by tapping on his thighs and showed something on his phone.

"Thank you" mew showed typing in his phone making gulf smiled sadly

"I was worried for mom, I can't leave her here and go " mew again showed another text making gulf a bit relaxed that mew doesn't hate him atleast. Gulf lifted his face to see mew with a sweet genuine smile making him smile. Even though mew doesn't love him now, he don't want his husband's to become sad. He saw how gulf's face fell down after he announced postponing the honeymoon but it's true that he don't want to go because mom is not healthy and he can't leave her this time. So he want to clarify to gulf that it's not because of him then he saw gulf's smile after telling the reason .

They didn't know that all his family members looking at them and giggling.

___________________________________________

They became husbands..😘😘😘

Will gulf able to make mew fall in love with him ?? ...Let us see how their married life goes...

How is the chapter guys?? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️