Ch 1 - Cancelling the engagement

Gulf pov

Today is my engagement with the girl my parents arranged but i was not feeling excited it is not that I don't like her just I don't have any feelings for that girl now maybe in the future i will have .

We are still in the car as the girls hometown is other city ,as we entered the city..... what the hell..!!.... we got attacked by some people and they make us sit in chair and tied ,Its not like I can't attack and fight them what if they do something with my family while i was fighting with them so I just kept silent.

" Ohh,that roam has nice taste to pick a handsome husband for her daughter"

Said some man who entered May be their leader

"Who are you?, Why did you kidnap us?" I asked

" For your would be father in law to accept my conditions as he is the top gang leader here " the man said

'What the hell'  I thought

"What are you talking,what gangstar ,I think you bought wrong person they are not gangstar family" I said

The other person laughed and showed me some photos of the girl and girls father who I am going to get engaged

"Are you not going to engage to this girl?" He asked
"Ya,she is the girl I am going to engage" I said

"Hmmm ...then we bought the right person"

When I am about to reply the girls father came with few people and shot the people there and placed the gun on the man's head who bought us and said "How dare you bought my son in law here you know how can I kill you right"

I got my confirmation that he really is a gangster ,so I was thinking how to escape from this engagement now because first they hide this from me , second I never going to involve in these gangster business.

Meanwhile some people came and remove my family's and my ties ,that girl's father came and asked his men to escort us as he as to take care this first .

We went to our car ,we are lucky that the car is going only in the front and they did not see when we changed the route as we fastly drove from that city and came to ours as they only know i live in Bangkok and don't know about my home town . I called from other number and informed them that I am cancelling this engagement , I also informed the reasons to them though they didn't agree, it's their choice.

We reached pukhet ,our home town and I stayed there few days as my family is still in fear because of the turn of events mostly my dad, after they are better I went to City and continued doing my job .

After few days

I was working so late today it's already 7 , so I informed win that I will go home as we both live in same apartment.

"Win, I am going home , will you come ? " I asked

"No gulf, tomorrow is the deadline for the project I was dealing, you go it will be late for me " win said

" Are you sure ? I will wait for sometime if you want so we can go together " I said

"Noo gulf just go, I may or may not come today " he said making me nod my head

"Okay then, don't forget to eat " I said collecting my thing and placing it in the bag and went to my car after bidding goodbye to win.

While I was coming from office ,I stopped my car at a store to buy ingredients for home, after coming out of the market i saw a man who is wearing normal t-shirt and jeans coming out from the hospital while holding a old aged lady .

He is so handsome, I can't take my eyes off from him. I was looking at him until they both entered the car and drove off . I liked that person at first sight before I follow the car coming out of my trance ,the car left from my sight

"Hope I will see him again" I thought and drove to my apartment.

Next day

Me,win and mild were sitting in a cafe but my mind was on the man I saw yesterday. I was out of thoughts when mild hit me on my head

"What the..! Why did you smack me " I asked

" I was calling you for sometime but you are not responding that's why I smacked " he said while I was rubbing my head and glaring at him.

"So what are you thinking that deep ?" Win asked me

I grinned at them ,they shivered like I made a creepy smile...these idiots..

"Soooo..." I started dreaming about him

"So?" Win and mild asked making me come out of dream

"I saw a boy yesterday ,he looks younger than us but don't know correctly....I liked him at first sight only ... before I go near him ,he drove off in a car "

"Ohhhh...so the lover boy is in love " mild said teasingly

"But how to find him ?" I asked them

" Do you have any photo ?"  Win asked me, I shaked my head as noo

"So we can't search him as we don't know how he look like but we will help you" win said making me excited.

I searched for him some places,my friends also helped me but I could not find him . It's been 1 week I have seen him, do I really have a chance.

My thoughts got interrupted by my phone ringing .I took my phone and saw it's from my mother

Phone conversation

Gulf : "Hello ma"

Mom : " Hi son, How are you?"

Gulf : " I am fine ma ,how are you all ?"

Mom : "We are fine son , actually Can you come here this weekend,we have something to discuss with you"

Gulf : "Why ma ? Anything happened at home?"

Mom : "No son nothing happened don't worry about that,just come we will discuss "

Gulf : "Okay ma ,I will come"

Mom : " okay son ,take care bye love you"

Gulf : " yes ma, bye luv u too"

After our goodbyes i cut the call .I was thinking about 2 things now 1 is obviously about the guy I saw and 2 is why parents asked me to come this sudden with those thoughts I slept.

___________________________________________

Why did his parents call him ? And who is the person he saw that he fell at first sight only..?

The whole chapter is gulf pov only 😅

How is the first chapter guys? Let me know in the comments 😅😅

Meet you in the next chapter ❤️❤️