Epilogue

10 years later:

I woke up to the crying of my little girl. Rider walked in with my 3 month old baby, Jade. Rider had named her after her eyes, just as green as his.

My three year old son, Garrett came running in and jumped on my bed. Rider handed me Jade as he focused his attention to his son.

Rider and I had settled back down in our hometown after traveling much of the world. Rider took over his dad's shop, just as he wanted.

"Mommy, mommy, today you said we could go for ice cream," Garrett yelled.

Rider picked him up, "Of course she did. We are going to see your cousin, Noah."

Ashley gave birth to a boy and named him Noah. He was 10 years old and loved Garrett. We were going to meet up for ice cream.

I took Jade back to her room to change her for our days activities. Rider and I lived in my house from high school. My mom sold it to us, she remarried and moved out of the state. She hasn't seen her grandchildren and I think it's for the best.

When I carried Jade downstairs I was welcomed to a group hug from my boys.

"What was that for?" I laughed. I grabbed the car seat for Jade and buckled her in. I grabbed my purse off of my work table.

"We think mommy is awesome," Rider said, smiling at me.

I decided to become a book store owner. In a town like this, it thrived extremely well.

Rider and I were getting together with Ashley and Colin today because it was an anniversary. 10 years ago today, Kennedy had kidnapped me.

Whenever this day rolls around my mind wanders to Rusty. Rusty survived the gunshot wound to his stomach all thanks to Kennedys pre nursing knowledge. Rusty had dropped Kennedy right after the accident. I haven't seen either of them since that day.

Rider and I are more in love than we have ever been, and nothing will break that bond.

While we were driving to the ice cream shop I turned around and looked at my kids. They were the perfect ending to the perfect story.

Thank you guys sooo much for reading. Sadly, this story has come to an end. But I do have another story idea in mind. We'll see how that one goes. Again, Thank you for reading!!