(Here is a picture of Ace since y'all were asking and thank KIKIBABEMOCHALOVE and missstrawberry2020 for picking out all of these pictures because they were ready!)🤣♥️

So, once Ace was finally out of the car, Dorinda had called him over whispering in his ears to "go get your grandma and follow me after your grandpa and everybody else come into the house okay?!" Dorinda said to him and Ace just nodded his head okay runnin' back towards his grandma with Drew helping his wife to the door.

"Wheww chileee these babies are sittin' on me." Karen said holding her stomach feeling them rest and move a tad bit. "I need a good stretch after this." Karen said but before they had even went in there Drew had to stretch, Karen like how Dr.Womack had showed him and how Matti had did it for her and then she felt better.

"You feel better now?!" Drew asked his wife kissing her on the cheek and then on the lips. "Aye too much now that's how she got pregnant in the first place nie." Dorinda jokingly said and Ace just got in between his grandparents trying to move Drew out the way because he still ain't get used to Drew kissin' on his grandma and he wanted to do his job.

"I think Ace is tellin' you to chill out, Drew." Dorinda laughed at her brother-in-law even though they weren't even deep into it the kisses were just light pecks.

"He never let me have no alone time with my wife." Drew said playfully shaking his head and Karen just smiled at him. "It's okay pookie maybe we can have some alone time tonight." Karen said kissing Drew on his cheek and Ace was trying even harder to move his grandpa away from his grandma.

"There is a childdd right there." Dorinda said referring to Ace.

"Y'all just nasty." Dorinda whispered playfully shaking her head.

"Auntie Doe I'm stayin' here." Nikki said with N'ylani in her arms. "Me too." Faith said walking into the house not trying to chance it and they just invited themselves over for the night even though they now permanently lived with Karen. But the doors were always opened for them.

Once they were in the house, Ace was all excited he had one job to do and that was to hold his grandma's hand and lead her to where he was supposed to go and Ace was leading her too.

"Nanaa come on!" Ace said all excited as they was almost there even though he was still holding onto her hand and when Karen got there she was confused as all outdoors.

"Dorinda, what is you doin' where's the light at?!" Karen said feeling for the light and when Doe turned them on everyone yelled out, "SURPRISEEEE!" And, Karen couldn't believe it.

Now it wasn't that many people but it was a handful of people of what you could count on both hands plus some more so maybe the party guests were like 15-20 people which was a good size amount because they weren't sure about how Karen was gonna react to a larger size crowd if the rest of their family members came. So, it was the ones who would call often to just check in and talk with them every now and then as well as the ones who had helped to search for Karen or to put the word out there that she was "missing" as they had called it since they couldn't believe that Elbert had done that too her.

And here her family and friends was looking at an all grown-up and married, Karen and they just couldn't believe it and so, the party got started while Ace just stood by his grandma's side being her little security guard with his cute yet bad self as he still looked into getting into things.

"Honeyyy I can't believe it's you!!!" One of her relatives said looking at Karen and examining her and getting all types of emotional. "I haven't seen you since you a babyyy." They said even though technically, Karen was around 12 years old the last time she saw that particular relative. But she knew what she meant by that and just nodded her head and smiled as they had caught up on some things.