029

The night come by. Wednesday is ready to investigating the secret library. She did asked Ruby to come with her to company her. But the dark-reddish-haired insisted for some reason that they refused to tell to the raven-haired.

Not even a half an hour, Wednesday solve the riddle. The key to go in, it's just snap twice.

Wednesday walk in and just look around. It didn't take long for her as suddenly someone cover her her eyes. Once she able to see her surrounding again, she's already tied to a chair with few people surrounding her. The masked people.

"What wrong with the mask barclay?" Wednesday asked to the siren that facing her. Well, Bianca got fuck up.

Eveyone open their mask as seem like Wednesday already knew everyone in there.

"What are you doing here?" The siren asked.

"I'm just looking for something." She said.

Then she look at Xavier and said "on my left pocket". Xavier took out a piece of paper and lend it to Bianca.

Bianca look at the drawing of Wednesday in the fire. Could say she's confused with it. She gave it back to Xavier.

"You should not be here Wednesday. This club is secret. How did you get in?" Bianca asked.

"I broke the riddle" The raven-haired said.

"Wait, there's a riddle? I thought we just snap twice" one of the member said. All of the member look at him with weird eyes. 'Seriously?'

Bianca sighed by his stupidity.

"Untie her" The siren said.

"I already untied myself 5 minutes ago" Wednesday said, holding the rope in her hand.

"We should invite her to join us" Xavier suddenly said.

"She's the legacy" he added while point at the photo of Gomez and Morticia.

"Weems said to not make a wave. She's a tsunami" Bianca said while pointing at the raven.

"How about Rowan?" Wednesday said.

"We kicked him out a month ago. He just keep coming back" Bianca explained.

"How about this. I turn down your offer" Wednesday let out.

"Are you willing to do that?" Yoko asked to the raven. For sure she's shocked.

"Do you actually believe it?" Wednesday said with colder tone. The raven-haired eyes glaring at the Vampire.

Suddenly the room fill with dark laughter. Like a deep women voice. Laughing at the chaos that happened in the room.

"Barclay, stop it" the voice said.

Everyone in the room quickly look down to the ground.

"You're not the one that making decisions here. I'm the one in charge" The voice added.

"Yes Rey" The siren said.

"Wednesday will join this club. But not now. She's not ready yet" the voice said again.

"Ready for what?" Wednesday asked while looking around to searching for the hidden camera.

"To be Reyna" the voice answer. It left Wednesday to think for a second.

"You mean queen?" Wednesday asked.

"You may go now" the voice said. Not mind to answer Wednesday question.

Wednesday left with more questions running to her head. What all of this? Rey? Reyna? It's sound nonsense to her head.

Maybe she can asked Ruby later...

Tomorrow
—————

*Tap**tap*

Ruby felt a tap on their shoulder. They're actually at the quad area waiting for second period. They're with Enid, Yoko and Barclay. Just the girls.

"Hmm?" They look to the back and found Wednesday looking at them with a cold eyes.

Wednesday quickly leave in hope the dark-reddish-haired will follow her. The moon-eye should be understand her since it's not the first time she asked to talk to them alone. Sure thing they did follow the raven.

They both reach their usual place, the old garden behind the school.

"Anything you need?" Ruby asked.

"Yes actually, I want to know about Rey and Reyna" the raven-haired let out from her mouth.

"Ohh..." Ruby whisper to herself.

"Well, Rey and Reyna is the leader of the club. That name was invented by the leader after your parents. To be Rey and Reyna, both of them has to be together and will be married in the future" Ruby explained by what they know.

"Do you also a club member?" Wednesday asked as seem like they knew quite a lot but she didn't notice Ruby last night.

"I used to. Why did you asked though?" Ruby said to the raven.

"Rey asked me to be her Reyna." Wednesday said not cold as normally.

"What?!" Ruby said shocked.

"That's no way"Ruby added. Still shocked.

"Wait, her?" They added as they noticed Wednesday mentioned "her".

"She sound like a girl" Wednesday said.

"Maybe because I'm the legacy" the raven-haired added. Still actually thinking why it has to be her.

"That's ridiculous" Ruby pout. Cutely.

Suddenly a finger pulling Wednesday chin, making her looking at Ruby directly.

"You're supposed to be mine..." Ruby whisper to make only them and Wednesday heard it.

"We will see in the future, Amor"