004

"Hey I need your help!" Ruby whisper to the blonde. Their expression sure telling that they're nervous. They pull the blonde to the outside of the door and close it as they want to talk with Enid alone, or actually they just don't want Wednesday to hear it.

"What wrong?" Enid ask a bit panicked by the moon-eye sudden behaviour. Her eyes locked at the dark-reddish-haired with looking at other direction.

The moon-eye look her surrounding, making sure it's just her and Enid. She take a breath to calm herself before speak.

"So . . . "
.
.
.

Wednesday know it was Ruby out there as Enid mentioned their name. She try to peek for their conversation from behind the door. So unlike her, but that really just happened. She badly want to know because of the dark-reddish-haired. She want to know because it's them.

Somehow she feel angry at those two. It was the new emotion she felt again. She's can't help herself from doing silly thing.

Suddenly the door swung open by Enid as both of the Enid and Ruby done with their "conversation". That action make Enid and Ruby shocked as they saw Wednesday behind the door. So as Wednesday but she doesn't show emotion much. However the raven-haired eyes open a bit wider, showing a small hint of emotion that she's shock. Ruby and Wednesday make an eyes contact for a second.

To cover Wednesday's silly action, the raven-haired walk out from the room with her normal half-dead expression. She's just acting that she need some fresh air outside, which was a lie.

She took a walk not far from the students dorm as it's just an act, which mean she actually not in the mood to do so. When she go back to her room, which took her around an hour, just to make sure she could make the two believe she's need "fresh air".

Once the raven-haired open the door, her room was not so that dark but the light already off. She still can see her surrounding, not very clearly but better than nothing. Thanks to the moonlight that reflect from the window.

Enid already passed out to her sleep as her eyes shut while she's laying on the soft mattress of her bed. Also a blanket covering her body, to protect her from the night cold. Not to mention much, but. . . She's actually snoring lightly.

Wednesday also drift herself to sleep as soon as she lay on the bed. She did look at the ceiling for a moment before closing her eyes, to remind everything happened today. What a hideous day she had.

—————

Wednesday already awake since 20 minutes ago. She already changed to school uniform and also done with her morning routine. What to do now is to go to get breakfast.

But before that, she need to change the bandage that are on her forehead. She groan under her breath as she didn't have any bandage left.

While looking for solution, her eyes narrowed at her writing table. Her eyes lit up.

She found a black rose, note and bandage. The black rose look like it's about to die and seem like being left there for quite a while. The bandage that were there have a decoration of light grey colour skeleton on it. It didn't seem so easy to notice the decoration. If it is, Wednesday won't dare to use it for sure.

Quickly Wednesday put the black rose on the vase, making it total two rose in it. After that she replace her bandage with the one that the "anonymous" gave. Not to forget about the note, it write "Get well soon" in calligraphy font.

'Not bad' the raven-haired thought on herself.

—————

"Hey Ruby!" Enid whisper.

The moon-eye look at her immediately as they thought there's something important.

"There" the blonde said while pointing at Wednesday who's using the bandage that moon-eye gave. Seem like it is important, for the moon-eye of course.

It took awhile for Ruby to notice. But, once they do, they can't help but blushing mess. They could feel their cheeks is burning. For sure their cheek is crimson red now.

"Someone's blushing" Enid joke while poke Ruby's red cheek. Enid smile like joker as she's holding back her laugh.

"Shut up!" Ruby whisper-shouted which make the blonde giggle.

The moon-eye just stare at the raven-haired while being drifted to her fantasy.

—————

Lunch time arrived and Ruby just sit with the fangs at Quad area, beside Yoko as usual.

"Ruby" someone said from behind. That person tone is cold. For sure the moon-eye know who it is as she regonise that deadly voice.

"Hmm" They said while looking back, just to make sure who it is. Suddenly Wednesday pull them to somewhere that are less people.

"Hey Wednesday, it's there anything I can help you with?" The moon-eye asked. Their tone was soft, so soft that are special just for the raven-haired to heard.

"I want to talk with you. Alone"