016

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 8.5K+ READS!! AND 230 VOTE!?
DON'T EVEN FORGET I LOVE YOU ALLL SO SO MUCHHH!!

——————————

"No, there's three" they said softly.

It took a while for Enid to understand what that mean, but once she do she's was shock.

"You will join my team for poe-cup tomorrow?" The blonde asked. Just to making sure what she heard.

"I'm not gonna say it twice" Ruby said coldly.

"You will do that for me?" Enid said in soft tone.

"Of course I will, you dumb wolf" They said while snuggle to the blonde. A small smile appeared from their lips.

Both of them stay leaning on eachother as Enid's head on Ruby's shoulder and the moon-eye head on the blonde head. It's just normal they will do if one of them need some comfort.

Times passed, Ruby decided it's the best time for them meet the principal, to discuss about the latest incident.

"I'm gotta go. It's late" They said while sit up straight.

"Enid leave her head from the dark-reddish-haired and give them a last hug. Before waving them a goodbye with a "Good night. Sleep well" let out from their mouth.

Ruby left and head to the principal office.

—————

*knock* *knock

.
.
.

"Come in" The moon-eye heard from inside of the office.

They walk inside and saw Principal Weems and Ms. Thornhill, looking at them who is still in school uniform.

"Alright Miss Thornhill, I hope you have a well sleep" Principal said smiling at her co-worker.

The botanic teacher leave the office with a small wish of "Good night".

The moon-eye sat on the chair in front of the principal table.

"Why are you still in your uniform? Are you even take a bath yet?" Weems asked.

"I was with Enid the whole time. I didn't get chance to go to my own room yet" They said. A bit frustrated how busy they was today.

"Good night then. I don't even have any information to be discussed" Weems said, wanting the moon-eye to leave them alone.

"Moreover, I have paperwork need to done before tomorrow" Larissa added talking out a few files, putting it on her desk.

"Whatever" Ruby rolled their eyes in annoyed. They can't believe they walk to the office, late of night, for nothing.

They stand, making their way to leave the principal office. Just by their body language can said that, they're annoyed and tired.

"Don't forget to take a shower!" Weems said from her table.

"I know, "Mom" " they said before closing the door close.

Suddenly the scent someone not far from them. Well they don't actually scent "someone", they just scent some blood and they think there's "someone".

They walk quietly to the direction on the blood smell. And on the edge of the wall, they this the scent it so close. They thought that person it's just behind the wall.

They jump to smack that person head, just to knock them out. But something stopping them.

It was Miss Thornhill all along.

'Dumb human' they thought.

"O-oh, it's just you" Ruby said, acting like there a hint of fear in them.

"I thought someone was spying on me" They added.

"I'm sorry" They added one last time in a slow tone.

"It's okay. You got me surprised back then" The botanic teacher said jokingly.

"Were you try to hear my conversation with Principal Weems?" They said, pulling the botanic teacher over the edge.

"I know it's bad to heard other people conversation but I was really curious what a student do in the Principal Office at the time dorm light already off" She said, trying not to look so guilty.

"Fuck that" They whisper shouted. Just in a second, a fist landed on the botanic teacher head. She pass out due how hard it was. Blood coming out from her forehead and she land her back on the floor.

"Such a busy body" They said, whipping their hand together like there's a dust on it.

They pull the botanic teacher to the teacher dorm. Place her in front of the stair like she's just fall from there. Not to forget to make sure no hint of blood left at the other place.

Ruby lick their hand, getting taste of human blood that make them feel like having a pure blessing.

They quickly reach their phone in their pocket to text the principal.

——————————

𝑳𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂☀︎︎

If anyone ask about Thornhill go to
your office please said you were wait for
her but she didn't came.

She tried to spy on us.

——————————

While making way to the students dorm, they quickly got a reply from the principal.

——————————

𝑳𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂☀︎︎

What did you do this time?

Don't tell me you knock her out.

That happened.

She's deserve it.

——————————

The dark-reddish-haired reddish haired smile as they remembered what they did. They're satisfied for sure.

Not so long after, they reach their room. They place their phone on the bed, also their watch on the table and decided to take a shower. Not even notice if there's any changes on the room

As they done, they quickly change into comfortable cloth. They land on the bed, getting into comfortable position and play tik tok before drifting to the dreamland.

What a tiring day they have.