022

A/N- FIRST OF ALL I'M SORRY FOR BEING INACTIVE LATELY, FINALLY MY EXAM HAD ENDED AN I'M MOSTLY FREE NOW.

AND THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 20K READS!! AND 700+ VOTES! YOU ALL ARE CRAZYYYY AND I'M MADLY LOVE YOU ALL <3

DON'T FORGET I LOVE YOU!!

—————

"Now, Tell me what with you or I'll cut you skull open" Wednesday said all of the sudden. It make the dark-reddish-haired shocked a bit by her sudden behaviour.

"I told you there's nothing wrong" Ruby said, still not wanting the raven-haired girl know about their 'small' fight with Xavier.

"I'll take your brain out myself" Wednesday said while holding a sharp edges ruler.

"Woah, woah. Calm down" Ruby hold Wednesday's hand that are holding the sharp ruler, just to make sure it will not going to their head. Their face was priceless, they were shocked as hell. If Yoko was there she sure will laugh for an hour until her stomach explode.

"It's just me and Xavier" they finally let out.

"What's with you and him?" Wednesday look asked as Ruby giving her an unclear answer.

"We just got in. . A fight maybe? It's hard to tell" They explained while try to grab to sharp ruler from the raven-haired.

"Wait- did you just care?" They said shocked. Because of that, they forgot to fully grab the sharp ruler from Wednesday's hand.

A sharp item moving fastly to the dark-reddish-haired neck, almost hitting the skin. They take a glance at the raven-haired hand before looking at her it the eyes.

"Say that again and you'll be down to eight live" she said with murderous look.

"Nah it's just one live" They said. They do be careful with the raven-haired, but still, being Ruby Stones who's always cool. Of course they'll act like it don't scare them.

Wednesday rolled her eyes in annoyed. She pull the sharp item off and put it inside of her bag.

"Can't believe you care" the dark-reddish-haired said with smirk on their face, just to tease the raven-haired.

"I swear I will end you myself" Wednesday said angrily. But she didn't move, just sit still.

"Make sure it short, please" They let out in small tone before both of them ending up silent.

They continue to do their own thing while waiting for the bell to rang. Once it did, both of them walk to the class together, or Ruby following Wednesday, because they have the same class, with Miss Thornhill of course.

—————

Both of them reach earlier than they thought as there's only few people when they arrived. Both Wednesday and Ruby said beside each other on the corner right table on the front line.

Enid and Yoko arrived shortly after followed by Xavier. He look at Wednesday and Ruby just with a short glance. He's now double mad mad. Like if you put it in letter it will be like 'mad mad mad mad'.
(Sorry-)

He slightly groan before opening his drawing book, just to drawing something before the botanic teacher arrived.

—————

The class going well for Ruby and Wednesday, the raven-haired didn't found it much annoyed like usual, so we can say it's a good thing.

BUT. not for Xavier for sure. Should I could how much the word "mad" need to be in one sentence just to describe his emotion?

The hint of jealousy was very clear to the dark-reddish-haired. Even the entire class know there's something wrong with him. Also, Miss Thornhill do mention his more grumpy than usual.

Enid and Yoko sure will tell this to Ajax and gossip about it. While Ruby is thinking what they going to do. They can't just continue this "fight for a girl" thing. This will destroy their friendship.

Maybe they should going a bit slow after this, and not to be with the raven-haired in front of Xavier much. Yeah, maybe that could do. Only if Wednesday let them to-

—————

"I want you to follow me to the coffee shop at the town" The raven-haired said. Well she's not asking, it's an order.

"For?" The moon-eye asked confusedly.

Both of them stop from walking as they actually going to quad area to Enid and the others.

"I want to ask you more questions" She said coldly, like usual.

"You asking me to another 'date'?" Ruby said a bit jokingly at the word "date".

"Yes. And I won't accept a 'no'" She said before leaving the dark-reddish-haired behind.

"I'll never say 'no' to you" The mumbled under their breath, just to themselves to hear.

"Wait-" They half-shouted to the raven-haired.

—————