023

A/N- I'M SORRY THAT I'VE BEEN INACTIVE AGAINNN T-T
I GOT INTO A TIGHT SCHEDULE T-T

—————

It's was Saturday and it's the day that Wednesday asked for their 'date'. Ruby said they will pick Wednesday at 2.30 p.m.

*Knock*
*Knock*
.
.
.

"I'll open it!" A familiar voice heard from inside the werewolf and the raven room. Followed up with a sound of someone jogged to the door.

"Hello Bestie!" Enid swung the door open and said it with one of the brightest smile Ruby ever since they know eachother.

"Someone look happy" Ruby joked. A small smile appeared on their face. Added with small chuckle.

"Of course I am! Two of my best friend is going on a date at the town!" Enid said excitedly while doing a small jumping as she's too excited.

"Wednesday told you it was a date?" the dark-reddish-haired asked to the blonde-haired. A hint of shock could be scent in her expression.

"No" Wednesday interrupt from inside. She's searching for her school blazer as Nevermore students should wearing their school uniform when they go out from school area.

"But it sound like it!" Enid added Wednesday words. The blonde giggles by her own words.

"Whatever, we're going now" the raven-haired push the blonde-haired to the side so she could walk out. The raven-haired girl pull Ruby with her. The moon-eye wave at Enid as a good bye and Enid also do the same.

"Umm.. how are we gonna go there?" Ruby asked while their hand still got pulled roughly by the raven-haired girl.

"Do you have other specific way than walking?" The raven-haired asked in annoyed.

Ruby smirk in response.

"Sure do"

—————

"You should have mentioned that you own a car" the raven-haired said. She sat on the front passenger sit while Ruby is driving the car.

"And I should have remembered that you're old" Wednesday added. Just to mess up with the dark-reddish-haired.

"Sorry and I'm not that old" Ruby replied at two statements in one sentence. They actually a bit annoyed that Wednesday mentioned that how old they are now.

"You're older than my mother" the raven-haired said to cover up her statement. Just to remind Ruby how old they is.

"Okay, okay. You win" Ruby rolled their eyes a bit and back to focusing on driving.

"I wonder how can you just go out without wearing your uniform and never get caught" Wednesday said just to continue the conversation.

" 'cause Larissa trust me. I'm a responsible person" They said proudly. A smirk appeared on their face even Wednesday didn't see that.

Ruby's answer make Wednesday feel annoyed. She gave the dark-reddish-haired the murderous look before looking out the car's window just to look at the view. They conversation just died like that.

Not so long after they arrived at the only cafe in Jericho. Both of them walk inside after Ruby parked the car outside the cafe.

Ruby tell Wednesday what they would like to drink then walk to the empty sit just beside the window.

Few minutes passed Ruby feel like Wednesday taking the order long than how Ruby usually do. The dark-reddish-haired look the counter and saw the waiter talking to Wednesday, but the raven-haired doesn't seem mind much. They know that normie, he's at the festival before the Rowan incident.

As Wednesday get the order, Ruby immediately look outside the window, just to cover that they were staring at the raven-haired girl and the normie.

A sound of a cup landed on the table bring their attention to the raven-haired. Making them look to the cup then the raven-haired girl.

"Thanks" They let out in slow tone. The raven just nodded in response. Before sit in front of the dark-reddish-haired.

"So, what you've been thinking about?" The moon-eye asked to the goth girl in front of them.

"I sneak on your room and found some letter from my mother" Wednesday started.

"So you know me since I was born?" Wednesday asked seriously.

"I heard about you from your mother, but I never had a chance to meet you in person until you came to Nevermore" Ruby explained.

"And why was that?" Wednesday let out another question.

"When you were born in was middle of sems, on the break I was helping my family" they said before taking a breath.

"When you were around six, I started to take care of my mother as she got old and always tired, most of the time" the continued.

"When you were the, my mother died, so all I could do is give you a serial killer novel on your birthday even it was in the middle of sems" the moon-eye added.

"Most of my novel was from you, I found it wasn't an original one. Did you read it?" Wednesday asked.

"Yeah, I couldn't search some times to buy you another one, plus I already finished it. That's why I just gave it to you" Ruby said. There's silent built between them before. . .

"I also read some pages on your diaries"