009

The sound of cello rings along the school area, for sure everybody hear that. For sure everyone know who it is.

Most of people might found it sound relaxing but for Ruby who used to play instrument, they think the person who play it is angry or worried. In other word, the person who play it it's not in a good mood at all. It's clearly show by the chord they are playing.

Wednesday, who play the cello is doing it to clear her mind but still have the gut left. However she will clear it tonight. After she done, she has a talk with Enid.

"You didn't transform?" Wednesday asked the werewolf.

"This is all I got. . ." Enid said showing her claws. Enid start to tell Wednesday about her parents.

Wednesday also telling about her old scorpion pet that she had went she was a kid as Enid.

"Oh I forget to tell you!" Enid said out of the topic. Wednesday look at the blonde right in the eyes, it's better not be about her social media.

"Ruby texted me, if you still agree on meeting her she'll wait you at garden behind the school" Enid said.

Wednesday nodded in response.

"But you need to be be careful though" Enid added.

"There's rumours about 'violinist ghost' around there" the blonde said in horror.

"What?" Wednesday asked. Hearing about ghost didn't make her shiver but actually the other opposite, it actually took her interest.

"Some of the senior student hear something play violin around there, and who ever go to the sound of it will end up in the infirmary, with injured head" Enid explained.

'interesting. . .' Wednesday thought.

"Whatever it is, I'm going. I have an investigation to be done" Wednesday say before grabbing her cello back inside their room. After that she left the room with silent.

—————

Ruby was at the entrance of the garden, waiting for Wednesday nervously. They glance over their phone one last time as the felt their phone vibrated.

——————————
𝑬𝒏𝒊𝒅 ✿︎

She's on her way!

——————————

Ruby  closed their eyes and take a deep breath to keep calm. They wait for another few minutes and Wednesday come to their sight.

"Hi!" Ruby said happily.

"I hope you don't mind the height difference" They added.

"Say that again, and I'll cut you legs" The raven-haired said coldly.

The raven look at their half-beast form. They have grey eyes with sharp pupils, the claws are also around one inch long, there's also a fluffy tail and not to forget the ears. The height difference was so clear to see as Wednesday had to look up just to meet the dark-reddish-haired eyes.

"Here follow me, I'll show you the way" the moon-eye said, guilding Wednesday with grabbing the raven-haired oversized sleeve.

Ruby do know about Wednesday hate physical touching. Not just that, they know many thing about the raven-haired as she's already ask Enid over text. But they just act like they know nothing just to see if they could pass the boundaries.

Moreover, the moon-eye can't stand from grabbing the raven-haired sleeve, they just over excited. And Wednesday actually doesn't mind to much. She sure hate the fact she being grabbed like she's a child but her angry it's not that bad. She's too lazy to be mad and not too angry to take someone life yet.

After some walk, both of them reach the centre of the garden. It has a beautiful view to the sky.  The stars are shining bright and the moon are in the centre of it, the full moon.

Ruby lay on the soft blanket they placed for tonight. Wednesday layed beside them with her arm cross on her chest.

"You know there's no need for that death position right?" the dark-reddish-haired said. Their eyes locking at the raven-haired.

"I am concerned that this might be my last memories of laying with eyes open" Wednesday said.

"It will be the unique way to die for sure" Wednesday added. The dark-reddish-haired girl stunned by the girl reply.

"That's never happen" They said.

"Can you promise that?" Wednesday look at the person beside her.

"I promise. Just chill a bit yeah?" The moon-eye said.

That's went they make an eyes contact. Wednesday look right to Ruby's eyes that shining due the moonlight flashing in their eyes. It look the moon it self, so beautiful.

"Your eyes look like moon" Wednesday blur out.

"I would gladly take them out and put it in my collection" she added. Her tone was cold but Ruby know, deep down the raven-haired heart it's showing a small it of emotion. Ruby giggle in response.

"Thanks. Many had said about my eyes, but I never found this type of compliment yet" they said, smiling at the raven.

There's silent between them as Wednesday taking more time to admiring the dark-reddish-haired eyes while Ruby themselves are admiring the raven-haired face.

It was wonderful, until. . .

"If I ask you some questions, will you be honest?"