019

A/N- THANKS FOR ALMOST HITTING 13.5K READS!! THIS IS TOTALLY INSANEEEEEEE
also sorry for my lack of active in writing, I've been take a rest from exam week. At least my exam it's over now lmao.

——————————

"Just one more team, and we'll win" Enid said happily.

"Save the joy later, we had one boat to crush" Ruby said with a sly smile.

It's easy for them to get closer to Bianca's but a siren push them from the underwater. Thing jump out to and punch him in between of his eyes brown, knocking him out.

After that the Black Cat get easier to get closer. Wednesday turn on a lever, taking out the weapon from the side of boat. It didn't take long for it hit and making water het in the bee's boat.

With that, the Black Cat win the first place. Everyone was so happy so as Wednesday. Even she's not happy about the winning, she's happy because now she is one step closer to her mission.

"You did great, Wednesday" Ruby said, smiling softly to the raven.

"If this about explaining the things that I've already know, then I'll rather burn you to 8 life" The raven replied coldly.

Enid, who's also in the tent look at the two in confused. But she didn't dare to ask went both of then in the same place.

"I told you it's a misunderstanding" Ruby said.

Wednesday didn't take any damn about the moon-eye. She leave immediately once she done.

"You two in fight or something?" Enid asked to the dark-reddish-haired.

"I don't know. . She's just been avoiding me. . ." They lied, not wanting Enid to know.

"You expect me to believe that?" Enid said with one eyebrow look. A not satisfied one.

"I'll explain to you later, yeah?" They said in soft tone and leave the werewolf alone.

—————

Wednesday just leaving the crowd and planed to rest at the dorm before she a heard a voice calling her.

"Ms. Addams, mind going to my office for some talk?" The voice said behind her. Wednesday do recognise that voice.

Wednesday turn around and see one and only Principal of Nevermore. The raven didn't answer but do following the principal.

"Please take a sit" the taller girl said before sit on the principal chair.

"First of all, I would like to congratulate on your winning. You did excellent" She said to the raven.

"I prefer terrific" She said coldly.

"Hmmm, seem like you're a bit off today. It's there something on your mind?" The principal asked.

"That will be non of your concern" Wednesday said, a small hint of anger could be scent on her tone.

"Alright then. Well, I'm here to fix the misunderstanding between you with my old classmates, Ruby Stones" The principal started.

"Before any jugde, I'll just gonna say that me, Ruby and your mother were just best friend" she paused.

"Ruby it's a caring person. They always be there for me and your mother went we were not really in the mood" she take another paused.

"I do also have that black rose neckless, it's a symbol of our friendship. If you didn't trust me, you can ask your mother" She added. Weems look at the raven for any question or statement.

"Do they asked you to do this?" Wednesday asked.

"No, I came up with this" the principal answered.

"Then why they look so close back there?" Wednesday asked another question.

"We all were so close back there" Weems said. She's lied in that statement. She's has no choice about it.

"Can I leave now?" -W

That's was shocked, since the principal didn't thing that question will come out. But then again, what do she's expect from the girl in front of her.

"Sure, have a good rest" Larissa said. Wednesday leave immediately and rush to her dorm.

The principal of Nevermore lean over the chair she's sat on. She's take deep breath and exhale it slowly.

"Hope that change her mind" She whisper to herself and letting herself relax on the chair.

While on the other hand, Wednesday arrived at her room shortly. She place her things and decided to read all the letters and the diaries she's get from the dark-reddish-haired room.

She sat on her writing table and take out all of the evidence she found.

—————

A hour have passed. After Wednesday read the dark-reddish-haired diary, she's finally understand why. Like, what's with the charming attitude? Why her mother? Why their eyes is different? And about the cursed, of course.

She's now know she just make something wrong to hate on the moon-eye because of some unclear vision, maybe she will make it up to the dark-reddish-haired. . . Well she have to, she just make the person she's start to become comfortable it's now far from her.

She will make it up tomorrow.

—————

"Hmmm" Ruby hummed sleepily while raising their hand to air to ease some of their muscle. The get up and get ready for the day.

Luckily, they arrived at the cafeteria early than usual. She's decided to have an energetic animal blood for breakfast so they will not sleepy in the class.

"Here. I brought you your usual drink"