005

"I want to talk with you. Alone" the raven-haired said. Her tone getting colder at the word "alone".

With Wednesday's hand still holding the dark-reddish-haired's hand, the raven-haired pull the moon-eye to outside the Quad area.

Minutes later, they arrived at the forest that are not far from the school area.

Both of them just silent. Ruby's was waiting Wednesday to speak, but seem like Wednesday wasn't confident enough.

"So. . . Anything you wanna talk about?" The moon-eye ask.

"Yes" that's all left from Wednesday's mouth while their eyes still locking at each other.

"And what that will be?" The moon-eye asked. They're totally clueless about what gonna happened.

"I was wondering. . . A few things about you" Wednesday let out while walking in circle around the dark-reddish-haired.

The moon-eye look at Wednesday,  making eyes contact as long as they can but they didn't turn their body around. They stare at Wednesday as the raven-haired in their sight.

"It's that the "things" that Enid can't tell you"? They said in half-whisper tone. Seem like they got a clue now.

Wednesday stop. Right in front of the dark-reddish-haired. She just herself facing them, and walk more close that their bodies just few inches away.

"I wonder if you could tell me that" Wednesday said. Her eyes directly looking at those moon looking eyes. Those murderous expression sure want to force the moon-eye to clear their curiosity.

Sadly,

That won't work.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I ratter not" Ruby's said with a sly smile.

Not satisfied buy the moon-eye answer. Wednesday leave immediately. But something stop her.

"But"

Wednesday turn around, wishing for the answer that she wanted.

"I could make an exception" the sly smile they're making seem like never leave their face for moment like this.

"Only if. . ." That added. Their eyes looking at the ground, acting like they're thinking something even actually they already have a plan.

"If what?" Wednesday said firmly. Seem like she's really eager to know about the moon-eye species, or topically about the moon-eye themselve.

"If you will star gazing with me"

Those words make Wednesday think for a second. If she not wrong students can't go out after 10 o'clock and she's someone who will follow the rules. But her body act on its own

"Okay. I'll wait for more information" the raven-haired said and leave immediately, leaving the dark-reddish-haired on their own in the forest.

The moon-eye can't help but smile. They will make sure it will go perfect.

—————

The time skip with every student going to the theme park. At there, Ruby just about to approach Wednesday who is with Xavier but something stopping them.

There's a normie with her and they seem know eachother. Even Xavier gave up and leave, so there's no need for them to go right? It will be a heartbreaking for sure and the moon-eye don't want it.

But, that will be not the reason for them to not following the two around, staring at them from far.

Suddenly Rowan bumped at Wednesday and he ran to the woods. Wednesday follow him and in a blink of eyes, that normie also lost from the dark-reddish-haired sight.

They know something was up. Rowan was holding a book if they're not wrong and. . .

Ruby's believe that's not an ordinary book.

They rush to the forest, following were the raven-haired went.

Once the moon-eye saw her. There's a hyde, and Rowan shattered body. Seem like they, didn't notice the moon-eye. Ruby's could that the monster want to attack Wednesday.

As the hyde preparing for an attack, the dark-reddish-haired jump and kick the hyde on the face.

They land in front of Wednesday and ready with a fight stance while facing the hyde.

Wednesday look at the Ruby's back. She's notice a few changes on the moon-eye. Such as the ears, tail and their body height.

While Ruby could feel Wednesday, who's usually cold it's now having a hard time to breathe as she's still panic with the sudden situation.

"Run" the moon-eye said.

"But you" Wednesday said firmly. Her breath still hard but she try to calm herself up.

"Run and act like nothing happen. I'll meet you on full moon night" They said. Their eyes locking at the hyde who's coming closer.

"Go!" They shouted. Wednesday run as fast as she can. She should tell Weems.

"Act like nothing happened" Those words flashback in her mind. She should follow what the moon-eye said.

—————

An unknown hand slowly reached for their phone inside of their pocket. Their hand were shaking while holding the phone. Not to mention the colour of their hand is red as it covered with blood.

They dial a number and it appears a contact named "Larissa" there. They tap the number to call it and put the phone beside their ear.

"Hey. . um, Larissa, could you take me back to academy. . . Please" the shaky voice said.