008

Wednesday open her eyes after hours of unsatisfied sleep. She started to get ready and change to her school uniform, she's can't help but still a bit panic with all just happened.

Her eyes glance to where the two roses are, that are placed on her writing table. She know something is off with this school but she somehow thinking that you are also involved. She just think like there's something off with the dark-reddish-haired themselves.

Quickly she ran out from the dorm and heading to somewhere in the school. Somewhere she really need to go to meet an important person. The principal office.

She knock the door and heard the principal said "come in". She immediately rush in like her life depends on this case.

"What bring you so early Ms Addams?" Weems ask.

—————

Wednesday tell everything happened at the woods. Started with Rowan trying to kill her and then the monster that save her from Rowan but also trying to kill her until the moon-eye save her and told her to save herself. Not to forget that she tell that she know that Ruby was with the principal after the incident.

Sadly, her words make her look like she's crazy and talking nonsense. This is all because Principal Weems looking at her with a shocked expression.

"I have no idea what are talking about" the principal said. Her face look like she's totally clueless.

"There's no need for you to hide it. I know that Ruby already told you this" Wednesday said coldly. The raven-haired stare at the taller women with a murderous look.

"I'm not hiding anything, Rowan just got out from my office, alive and looking well" that sentence make Wednesday's eyes open wider in shock.

"But how- why was he here?" Wednesday can't believe what the principal just said.

"He got expelled" Weems said looking at her student.

Wednesday eyes look to the floor. Her mind feeling like she was in a maze. She can't believe what she heard.

"Why he got expelled?" The raven-haired asked just to make sure the principal is telling the truth.

"I'm sorry Ms. Addasm but that's non of your concern" The principal said leaving Wednesday with messing mind.

She immediately run out from the office and search for Rowan. There's only few place Rowan could be in this situation right? However, because of lack of time, the first period start and the raven-haired had class to attend.

Actually, other than Rowan, there's one more person running in circle inside of her mind. The certain someone that are named . . .

"Ruby Stones"

—————

First period ended. Wednesday quickly rush to wherever she think Rowan is. She found him at the outside of the school building.

The raven-haired try to ask any possibility that make the boy back to life without any injury but Rowan seem to avoid all her questions.

"Is Ruby involved with this nonsense?" The raven-haired asked out of blue. Her tone do show that she's angry. Moreover, somehow angry at the certain dark-reddish-haired.

All of her question was about Rowan himself and Rowan just ignored so easily without flinch or anything. Suddenly, when Wednesday asked about the dark-reddish-haired somehow that question got Rowan stunned for a second but he continued to get in the car and leave.

That's all Wednesday had chance to asked and she didn't get any answer of all her question. Sure, she saw Rowan act was off and wonder why would she ask about Ruby to the boy. Seem like she just so eager want to know if the dark-reddish-haired is involved.

However, it was worth a shot because now she know that there's something wrong with Ruby and the moon-eye do have a string attached to this case.

Now, she's going to find the dark-reddish-haired in her free time before second period start so she could ask all of her question to them.

—————

Hours passed by and school hour already over. After all fail attempt to find the moon-eye, Wednesday sure was mad. Like mad mad. She's even type the typewriter like she's going to broke it. We all know how annoying the sound of typewriter could be, know it sounded double annoying. Mostly at the part were she's talking about the new character of her Novel.

What made her going mad mad is because she do saw the moon-eye once at the quad area. However, Ruby was running away from her.

Went Wednesday about to go to them, Ruby act like she has to go to other place and there's the only time Wednesday saw them. She try her hardest to search for the dark-reddish-haired but seem like the moon-eye are good in hiding.

Now her feelings are so strong telling that the moon-eye involved. It already too obvious, there's no way they're not right?

"I'll meet you at the full moon night!" that sentence echo to her ears. Seem like she will have her answer tonight, because tonight is the full moon.

Lucky her.

————————————————————

A/N.
THANK YOU FOR 500+ VIEW!! LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!